• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Kobold Invasion (Replace the Goblin Army and Tinker with D&D's Diminutive Lizard People)

Should I make banners?

• Total voters

Copious Kobolds

Steampunker
Forum.png

Kobolds are tiny goblin-like reptiles, found as playable races in many fantasy tabletop RPGs such as D&D and Pathfinder. They're incompetent, selfish, dragon-fetishizing, and have an affinity for traps and trickery. And yet, thanks to creative minds like Chris Zito, Monty Glu, and Matthew Mercer, the internet seems to have fallen in love with these adorable villains.

Now you can have a rabble of these diminutive troublemakers in your own game!

1.0: Includes 7 enemies, 1 NPC, complete gibs, and redone emotes and UI.

-------------------------------------------------

Update 1.1: Added 2 paintings, Terrarian Gothic and Goblins Playing Poker

1592066371330.png

Map icon issue: This is not something I can fix. The file is correct and works on my end, but sometimes Terraria simply fails to read it. Try re-downloading the zip.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lunatic Lobbyist

The Destroyer
Are these your own designs (conceptually) as well? They're fantastic!

Would love to see more content like this from you in the future. :)

While I like the 1.4 re-sprites, this is a nice change of pace without being out-of-place for Terraria.

Good work.
Agreed -- these fit in Terraria perfectly, both in terms of concept and art style.

faded

Terrarian
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg please tell me the goblin tinkerer is now just plainly a kobold tinkerer... please please please please please

faded

Terrarian
ok so i've downloaded the mod and i've got one singular problem.
Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 6.02.37 PM.png

the painting isn't really changed. it's not really the biggest issue, but it's kind of a problem in my world where i'm taunting the kobold with this painting

ZerKoma

Terrarian
View attachment 274547

Kobolds are tiny goblin-like reptiles, found as playable races in many fantasy tabletop RPGs such as D&D and Pathfinder. They're incompetent, selfish, dragon-fetishizing, and have an affinity for traps and trickery. And yet, thanks to creative minds like Chris Zito, Monty Glu, and Matthew Mercer, the internet seems to have fallen in love with these adorable villains.

Now you can have a rabble of these diminutive troublemakers in your own game!

1.0: Includes 7 enemies, 1 NPC, complete gibs, and redone emotes and UI.

Update 1.1: Added 2 paintings, Terrarian Gothic and Goblins Playing Poker

View attachment 278251
I love this texture pack so much!
Amazing work!
Tho the banners dropped by them are still goblins...

Copious Kobolds

Steampunker
Tho the banners dropped by them are still goblins...
I decided not to change the banners, because for one, they're really abstract already, and for two, because someone might be using them in a build.

Do you think it's more important to have them match the monsters they come from?

Last edited:
Top Bottom