Pixel Art Kooyah's Gallery o' Sprites

No worries:
oPLseZa.png

ybGkiYi.png

L0gxggB.png
YES <3

vGvDzNL.png

Hey @Kooyah ! I really love this sprite you made. But I do have a challenging question: Is there anyway you can make gifs of this sprite? Such as jumping, running, swinging weapons, etc? If not then that's ok.

I've recently been helping with spritework for a mod, and have been working on some personal projects as well. As such, I'll be putting requests on hold for a short while,
just to assess how much time I'll need to dedicate to them.

I curently have requests from the following people:
@bootr bawss
@Glowbomb12

These wishes will be granted immediately when requests become active again.

Last edited:
I've recently been helping with spritework for a mod, and have been working on some personal projects as well. As such, I'll be putting requests on hold for a short while,

@bootr
@Glowbomb12

Ok, thank you and I hope you do well!

@bootr bawss
@Glowbomb12

good luck mate

I'm not currently familiar with making gifs, unfortunately (and I've yet to start learning how to make proper armor-animation files as well). :(
Oohhh that's ok! I actually made a mistake, I meant if you could make different sprites for each armor piece as if they are moving and jumping and such. But if you're busy ATM, then I can wait. Don't worry!

@bootr bawss
@Glowbomb12

thats okay i can wait. btw, what mod is it that your working on?

Back
Top Bottom