Kowai has an Art

Finished two requests for some friends on Steam. An SFM poster and a drawing.

AaJhwp.png
EPbCJsm.png

You may just have the most badass in game character I've seen...

OT: I'd like to request my character (avatar for refferencr) standing on the Destroyer skull :)
I've got a few requests that were made before yours (from some friends on Steam), so those come first. But when I'm finished I'll see what I can do. I might take a bit of 'artistic freedom' in your request tho.

Finished two requests for some friends on Steam. An SFM poster and a drawing.

AaJhwp.png
EPbCJsm.png

I've got a few requests that were made before yours (from some friends on Steam), so those come first. But when I'm finished I'll see what I can do. I might take a bit of 'artistic freedom' in your request tho.

Go ahead, I've seen your judgment and I like it. Also about your friends on steam, they asked first so they come first...obviously lol. Just let me know when its done OK? Thanks for doing it :)

Had a bit of an art block before but then I played a bit of Majora's Mask (Nintendo 64) and this kind of happened.

XOejfqf.png

Go ahead, I've seen your judgment and I like it. Also about your friends on steam, they asked first so they come first...obviously lol. Just let me know when its done OK? Thanks for doing it :)
Also, for the time being your request isn't going to get done, sorry. I've tried multiple times on it but I can't seem to get it right. I'll do it later tho, but right now it doesn't feel right.

Had a bit of an art block before but then I played a bit of Majora's Mask (Nintendo 64) and this kind of happened.

XOejfqf.png

Also, for the time being your request isn't going to get done, sorry. I've tried multiple times on it but I can't seem to get it right. I'll do it later tho, but right now it doesn't feel right.

Lol drawers block is a :red:. But its fine take your time :) I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Do you think you could draw... a Weedle with several gold chains adorning its neck and holding a knife, with a gangster bandana? It's the pokemon bug type gang :p

not bad, much better then i can do...

maybe i should make an art thread, maybe the criticism of others will help me improve...
would probably be better then me constantly pointing out every last flaw in any of my "artworks" and calling them terrible

Back
Top Bottom