Krasunir's Q & A thread. Yay.

Krasunir

Terrarian
Sup. You probably know me, if not, I'm someone who usually stays in profile posts, but sometimes posts normally.

Just ask me some questions and I'll answer soon (unless it's nighttime for me, which for Americans is around 19:00-20:00 or 7pm-8pm).

I'm fine with absolutely any questions as long as they aren't NSFW or include information relating directly to my privacy e.g. name or location. Age however is fine.

Last edited:
I don't have one on the Forums, exactly. However, I have one that's outside of the forums, but it's tied with a fair few others.
(You should RP on the forums, unless you're concerned about your ratio)
Speaking of which are you?

What is the thing about dragons that fascinates you the most?

As well as what your favorite types of dragons are?

Then what is the origin of your Username?

What is the thing about dragons that fascinates you the most?

As well as what your favorite types of dragons are?

Then what is the origin of your Username?
1) Flight and fire.
2) European. (Four legs, wings on the back.)
3) Skyrim. I based it on the three Words of Power system used to create each dragon's name there, and although mine doesn't directly translate into three, it just needs an extra 'h' on the end of Kra to become "cold air hunt".

A genie gives you one wish.
The wish cannot be anything involving wishes, and anything you wish for will probably end up badly.
What is your wish?

Depends on what "end up badly" means, but... I guess I'd wish for the most delicious sandwich I could eat.
And many of them.
As in, the sandwiches have mold in them, or you look at the things it was made of and they expired half a year ago.
That kind of thing.
but i think i have to ask a question so
If you could be any creature, at any time, anywhere, with the consequences mentioned in the genie question, what would you be?

As in, the sandwiches have mold in them, or you look at the things it was made of and they expired half a year ago.
That kind of thing.
but i think i have to ask a question so
If you could be any creature, at any time, anywhere, with the consequences mentioned in the genie question, what would you be?
Not entirely sure how a bacterium could go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom