kRPG2 is now out! All the same functionality of Kalciphoz's RPG Mod, but updated

ChapleKeep

Terrarian
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This mod is no longer being updated, the source is merged back into the main branch of kRPG.
To get the updated info, download the latest version of kRPG.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The old mod information is located at Here.

This mod is just a updated version of kRPG, I've fixed all the deprecation, naming conventions as well as some minor issues I found in the code as I reworked it.
Feel free to email me at Vince<AT>Fairfieldtek<dot>com if you have any questions or suggestions.

The code is opensource like the old resource and you can get the code at GitHub.

Hope you all enjoy!

ChapleKeep

Last edited:
Ah nice! The best RPG mod gets an updated port!, Maybe we'll get those Save Corruptions fixed now!

So tell me, what did happen to Kalciphoz? I heard there was a reason he left/retired but it was only mentioned on discord and no one said why on the forums. (I cannot find out because I don't join servers)
You clearly just joined, likely directly from discord, so you would know.

This here crashes the game because it tries to access a modplayer. Use if (!Main.gameMenu) check in this hook to prevent crashing. (It happens when an item tag gets drawn in the mod browser for example)

[
"AFKPETS",
"ReducedGrinding",
"ElementsAwoken",
"HamstarHelpers",
"TerrariaOverhaul",
"pinkymod",
"BossChecklist",
"RecipeBrowser",
"HEROsMod",
"CheatSheet",
"JoostMod",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"WingSlot",
"MaxStackExtra",
"Census",
"LootBags",
"PlentifulOres",
"VeinMiner",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"MoreEndlessAmmo",
"WMITF",
"NoMoreTombs",
"RandomizerMod",
"AlchemistNPC",
"CalamityMod",
"CheatExtensions",
"ShopExpander",
"StartWithBase",
"ShorterRespawn",
"BrighterTorches",
"Rewards",
"Luiafk",
"StatueMobsGiveDrops",
"EndlessCrafting",
"BossCursor",
"SimpleSliders",
"OurStuffAddon",
"NoFishTimer",
"JPANsTooManyAccessories",
"StarHell",
"mshrom",
"Critters",
]

my modlist, something plus kRPG2 causes any new worlds made give the No Backup Found error when attempting to load a world

Last edited:
Welp... i can see the above error is STILL a problem :/

Yeah that's a known problem with KRPG, it saves invalid data to your world after a while

Hey everyone, the code has been merged back into kRPG. So grab the latest kRPG to get updates

This mod is now being updated, check the discord for more information. New version is 2.0.4.

This mod does not conflict with Calamity anymore.
I think this mod conflicts with Calamity.

No it does not anymore

it worked for me after disabling Overhaul

The procedural weapons are what is causing the issue, and we are working on a fix.

Welp... i can see the above error is STILL a problem :/

Yeah that's a known problem with KRPG, it saves invalid data to your world after a while
This has been resolved.

Ah nice! The best RPG mod gets an updated port!, Maybe we'll get those Save Corruptions fixed now!

So tell me, what did happen to Kalciphoz? I heard there was a reason he left/retired but it was only mentioned on discord and no one said why on the forums. (I cannot find out because I don't join servers)
You clearly just joined, likely directly from discord, so you would know.

He just got busy in real life, I'm right now maintaining the code for him with his direction.

Hey everyone, the code has been merged back into kRPG. So grab the latest kRPG to get updates
This mod is now being updated, check the discord for more information. New version is 2.0.4.
This mod does not conflict with Calamity anymore.

No it does not anymore
The procedural weapons are what is causing the issue, and we are working on a fix.
This has been resolved.
He just got busy in real life, I'm right now maintaining the code for him with his direction.
Hi @ChapleKeep, please don't spam the thread with loads of continuous responses like this. If you have something to add, use the edit button located below the post.
I've merged them together this time, but please do not do it again.

BUG:1.The mod causes destroyer be left with minus health after it was defeated
2..upgrade bug.after several upgrades,your weapon will be like this:
QQ图片20200214183932.png

reloading the world fixes this.

Hope the prefix"explosive" be removed from anything relate to bosses.it causes problems.

Back
Top Bottom