Drawings & Paintings KrustallosArt

is my art nice?

• Great, I LIKE YOUR WORK TH3K1LL3ROFSK3L3TRON!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good, but it needs more polishing

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Average...

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Bad, because you draw so badly

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • THIS ART IS THE WORST, YOUR ART SUCKS TH3K1LL3ROFSK3L3TRON!!!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
School was bringing me to pain so I drawn this Solar Pillar Art, with me, ppowersteef, miltvala, Ajidot, and (with hallowed helmet) Astral Excalibur's OC's
PillarOfTheSun.png

the Underground corruption artwork (for some reason there is no OC made by a TCF member, just a random human weaing a Cobalt Armour, with a Night's Edge sword):
CorruptUndergorund.png

Please take time to practice on paper, maybe watch this channel called drawing with Jazza. another tip: please don't use MS paint, its very bad for your soul
I use Paint.NET, the artwork is PDN and it is not bad for my Soul, so being bad (and/or rude) with my art is not the redding answer (and you hurted me so much)

Last edited:
I am so tempted to change my vote down from "good, but it needs more polishing" to "average" for the sole reason that it would male it 01234

That is enough @TheDevourerOfCheese and @Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron

i have a migraine now.
You are really sensitive. like, REALLY sensitive. your worse than the people over at deviant art

DevourerOfCheese, it is fine to give constructive criticism and give tips/advice on what people should use for an art program, but when things get personal to the point you are attacking the character of the other person, it is disrespectful and it needs to stop. Debate the topic, not the person.
How insultive, "you're worse than DeviantArtists" is as rude as :red:!

KillerOfSkeletron, please do not engage further with posts that are disrespectful, ignore them and let the Staff handle them.

That is enough @TheDevourerOfCheese and @Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron

DevourerOfCheese, it is fine to give constructive criticism and give tips/advice on what people should use for an art program, but when things get personal to the point you are attacking the character of the other person, it is disrespectful and it needs to stop. Debate the topic, not the person.

KillerOfSkeletron, please do not engage further with posts that are disrespectful, ignore them and let the Staff handle them.
I am sorry Aurora

i have a few tips/pieces of criticism for you:

• your art is not terrible, but i feel like you could definitely improve it by adding shading. nothing wrong with flat colours, but shading an image gives it more depth. try looking up tutorials on shading, to learn how light falls on certain objects (also try experimenting with shading with different colours and not black. e.g if the environment is blue, shade with a dark blue).
  • your lineart is very shaky. what do you use to draw? you can improve that by buying a tablet (i know those arent the cheapest but they really help with digital art) or getting an art program that has some line stabilizer thing.
  • also, try experimenting with different lineart colours. this image (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-art-of-k1ll3rofsk3l3tron.62987/#post-1491953) is probably your best imo, because of the coloured outlines making things blend a lot better.
  • try not to use such bright colours all the time. if your sky is a bright, bright blue, it might distract people from the main focus of the drawing.
i hope you can improve and hone your skills, it seems youre very passionate about art. just keep practicing and taking advice. you'll get there eventually.

i have a few tips/pieces of criticism for you:

• your art is not terrible, but i feel like you could definitely improve it by adding shading. nothing wrong with flat colours, but shading an image gives it more depth. try looking up tutorials on shading, to learn how light falls on certain objects (also try experimenting with shading with different colours and not black. e.g if the environment is blue, shade with a dark blue).
  • your lineart is very shaky. what do you use to draw? you can improve that by buying a tablet (i know those arent the cheapest but they really help with digital art) or getting an art program that has some line stabilizer thing.
  • also, try experimenting with different lineart colours. this image (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-art-of-k1ll3rofsk3l3tron.62987/#post-1491953) is probably your best imo, because of the coloured outlines making things blend a lot better.
  • try not to use such bright colours all the time. if your sky is a bright, bright blue, it might distract people from the main focus of the drawing.
i hope you can improve and hone your skills, it seems youre very passionate about art. just keep practicing and taking advice. you'll get there eventually.
that was good

began drawing a new artwork, but it is not just linked to Terraria, it is also related to CalamityMod, complete with shading, and I put the True Tyrant's UltiSword sprite instead of an artwork by me becasue of inability to draw a small version of it (it is drawn with a new mouse, which is already slightly better than the old one):
DevourerOfGods.png

Uhh, the art needs a little bit of improvement... Here are some tips on how I began, like my FABULOUS profile picture.

• Take a break! Practice more!
  • Watch some videos on drawing human anatomy (NOT THAT ANATOMY, PREV).
  • Get a graphic tablet for your computer, it improves drawing by 15,004,950,283,642,893%, at least for me.
  • Stop using a mouse! It messes with my drawing, too.
  • Be ready for the worst, most horrible people on the internet.
  • Don't go off like a gun on them, it encourages a comment war.
  • Just improve a bit, show everyone wrong!

Back
Top Bottom