PC Labor of Love: Need Help Collecting New Items (Paintings, Banners, Trophies, Weapons, Blocks, Walls, Etc.)

Dweomer

Terrarian
I'm a bit of a collection hound when it comes to certain things on Terraria (PC gamer, for the record) and I've been trying to go through to find new items that came out with Labor of Love. I've found some things for myself, and heard of others through spoilers and such, but I'm still waiting for wikis and the like to update with comprehensive lists and recipes. In the meantime, could folks help elaborate on what is actually there or not when it comes to the following categories? And, hopefully, how to find or make all the items from each.

Paintings and Wall Decorations: I had gathered all the paintings in the game, save for the Angler Rewards. I've seen reports that say there are 25 new paintings, which may or may not include another Angler Reward painting. Would anyone happen to know where these paintings are located? Are they mostly treasure room cabins? I found a few going through the new Digging Up world, but not in others. I tried going through dungeons but didn't find any that way.

So far, I've found forty new paintings: Dread of the Red Sea dropped during the Blood Moon, Midnight Sun, This is Getting Out of Hand, Ocular Resonance, Wings of Evil, Eyezorhead, Requiem, Buddies, Machine for Terrarians dropped during a Solar Eclipse, Heartlands, Outcast, Happy Little Tree, Aurora Borealis, Sufficiently Advanced, Wildflowers, A Horrible Night for Alchemy, Cat Sword, Bifrost, Secrets, Bioluminescence, Fairy Guides, Strange Growth, Viking Voyage, Morning Hunt, Strange Dead Fellows all found in Underground Treasure Cabins, Blessing from the Heavens, Constellation, High Pitch, Love is in the Trash Slot, See the World for What It Is, and Eye of the Sun in the Sky Cabins, Lihzard King in the Jungle Temple, My Son sold by the Truffle, Princess Style, Suspiciously Sparky, Terra Blade Chronicles from the Princess, r/Terraria from the Clothier, Parsec Pals and Yumma, the Blue Tiger from the Travelling Merchant, Not So Lost in Paradise from the Angler. Does anyone have any more information on this score?

Banners and Pennants: I had a full collection of all Enemy Banners (plus the random pennants and such you came across in various locales) and am wondering if there are any new ones in Labor of Love. So far I found only one new enemy, Shimmer Slimes (when a slime of any sort goes into a Shimmer pool) and got the banner for that, but was wondering if there were any more. The same goes for Boss Trophies and Relics, while I'm at it, or any other kinds of trophies. Any new ones to be had?

NPCs: I had all 25 humanoid NPCs gathered (not counting the Travelling Merchant or Santa Claus). Are there any new ones who can take up residence with you? I came across the Elder Slime and Clumsy Slime almost by accident, bringing it up to 27 NPCs.

Statues and Obelisks: I've found or crafted all the statues, monuments, and obelisks from pre-Labor of Love. I obtained the Shimmer Obelisk (what happens when you throw an Angel Statue into an aether pool) but wanted to see if there were any others added besides that.

Furniture: I like trying to make a room with each furniture set and from what I heard there were three new ones with Labor of Love, which I think I found them all on my own: Reef furniture (made from reef blocks, made from coral and seashells), Ash Wood furniture (from the trees that now grow in the Underworld), and Balloon Furniture (made from the balloons the Party Girl sells during parties). I think that should be it, unless I'm misinformed. Are there more?

Blocks and Walls: I also like trying to make a room with each different type of block and each type of wall that can be made or harvested. I think I had them all before Labor of Love updated. One site I found said they were adding 25 new blocks and walls, but didn't elaborate. I've only found three thus far: Ash Wood block and wall, Reef block and wall, Aetherium block and wall. Can I get some assistance finding or making the rest? I found a new type of moss, and heard a rumor that you could make a moss block but haven't been able to figure out how.

Weapons: I like mounting all the weapons (including swords, guns, pickaxes, hammers, yo-yos, rods, wands, staffs, etc.) in my home base. I think I had all the ones that could be gathered on a PC before the new update. I heard there were several new weapons in Labor of Love, I think only pre-hardmode. I don't know how many. I've only gotten three: Ash Wood Bow, Ash Wood Sword, Ash Wood Hammer. Can anyone point me to the others, how to find or make them?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom