tModLoader Lag spikes?

The_One

Terrarian
I am playing on the latest version of all the mods I'm using along with the latest version of tmod. I've played on medium worlds fine, but when I play on a large world, it drops frames frequently. I've tried to adjust my settings and still run into this problem... Any advice on how I can fix this? If fixable at all?

Mods:
Thorium
Cheat sheet
Spirit
imksushi
Calamity
More Chest Loot

I run thorium, imksushi, prefixes for enemies, boss checklist and recipe mod

The game lags like hell at times dropping to 1-3 fps and 60 fps at other times on a small world. There is something messy, but I cannot solve it either. Please help

I am playing on the latest version of all the mods I'm using along with the latest version of tmod. I've played on medium worlds fine, but when I play on a large world, it drops frames frequently. I've tried to adjust my settings and still run into this problem... Any advice on how I can fix this? If fixable at all?

Mods:
Thorium
Cheat sheet
Spirit
imksushi
Calamity
More Chest Loot
It is also caused by slow hard drive or an external hard drive, it takes a few seconds for it to save, so that's why you get those lag spikes.

Try the tmodloader 64 bit thing that they made, i had frame drops from 60 to 48, now i only have frame drops from 55 to 60, hope this helps though this is from 2017 and no idea if somebody will notice this.

Try the tmodloader 64 bit thing that they made, i had frame drops from 60 to 48, now i only have frame drops from 55 to 60, hope this helps though this is from 2017 and no idea if somebody will notice this.
Tmodloader 64 bit can be a pain to set up, it took me a good 3 hours to actually find out that the discord tells how to set it up. It still took a while to set up after that. I do recommend it though as it allowed me to run more the 2 mods.

Tmodloader 64 bit can be a pain to set up, it took me a good 3 hours to actually find out that the discord tells how to set it up. It still took a while to set up after that. I do recommend it though as it allowed me to run more the 2 mods.
but it's literally just put the tmod64 files into the tmodloader folder...

Back
Top Bottom