tModLoader Lanboost's mods (Unlimited Buff limit, 4+Quality of life, Auto Buff etc) sources included!

Lanboost

Terrarian
It's pretty easy, I like quality of life, so I made some mods

da54f124bc048c810e96e2ddc9dd2737.png

Feel free to add more QoL idea's etc, I'm currently working on fixing the W.I.P and is thinking of fixing the hardcoded inventory...(but that might be to much work)

Last edited:
Hey there, I've been using your AutoBuff and Unlimited Buff mods, and they're great!

One thing though - for some reason, the first buff I activate from AutoBuff actually gives me its effects, the others don't do anything.

For example: if I activate Ironskin and then Bewitched and Endurance, I only get the benefits from Ironskin.

Hope you can get this looked at, as I really like this system and it doesn't really exist anywhere else.

Hey there, I've been using your AutoBuff and Unlimited Buff mods, and they're great!

One thing though - for some reason, the first buff I activate from AutoBuff actually gives me its effects, the others don't do anything.

For example: if I activate Ironskin and then Bewitched and Endurance, I only get the benefits from Ironskin.

Hope you can get this looked at, as I really like this system and it doesn't really exist anywhere else.

I can not reproduce the error with the information supplied, it might be issues with other mods or something like that. Try to disable all other mods and see what happens, also a complete mod package list could be helpful if it is identified that other mods interfere.

How exactly can you tell that the effects are not applied also? a minimal example?

Also a PM/DM on discord to Lanboost#0369 and we can try to resolve this issue

Regards Lan

It's not everyday a talented C# coder comes along out of nowhere who knows IL editing, nice. (A knowledge known by very few in Terraria, myself not included)
You and Hamstar are currently contesting the Anti-buff limit mod thou.

Thanks, yea I noticed, however they also decided to impl. it into tmodloader directly. Sadly they were against doing the same for inventory....

Thanks, yea I noticed, however they also decided to impl. it into tmodloader directly. Sadly they were against doing the same for inventory....
because they already have a system for that: their pag-nated inventory system.
I'm serious about the IL editing thing thou, it's on par with Custom Shader creation as far as how few know how to do it properly

all links are broken

Yes, since all got removed I took the time to update the names etc to be more describing, also will try to update to newest tmodloader during the weekend. Also some mods have been removed and others got added.

Will update main post with new urls, also they are all quite untested as of now...

저는 Terraria를 좋아하는 한국인입니다. 모드를 다운로드하여 잘 사용했지만 Calamity Autobuff가 작동하지 않습니다. 무한 버프 슬 라우트에 대한 다운로드 링크가 없습니다. 어디서 다운로드 할 수 있습니까?

저는 Terraria를 좋아하는 한국인입니다. 모드를 다운로드하여 잘 사용했지만 Calamity Autobuff가 작동하지 않습니다. 무한 버프 슬 라우트에 대한 다운로드 링크가 없습니다. 어디서 다운로드 할 수 있습니까?

Thanks for enjoying my mods, thanks to you I now found the bug in AutobuffCalamity now known as LansToggleableBuffsCalamity and a new version has been published on the Mod Browser. I have now uploaded a new version of UnlimitedBuffLimit named LansUnlimitedBuffSlots that uses TModLoaders internal code instead of injection.

내 모드를 즐기 주셔서 감사합니다. 덕분에 이제 AutobuffCalamity에서 LansToggleableBuffsCalamity로 알려진 버그를 발견했으며 Mod Browser에 새 버전이 게시되었습니다. 이제 주입 대신 TModLoaders 내부 코드를 사용하는 LansUnlimitedBuffSlots라는 UnlimitedBuffLimit의 새 버전을 업로드했습니다.

Hey, your mod is great but im having an issue,
i was able to unlock the mining potion buff fine but ive tried with both Shine and iron skin, They take the items but it doesnt unlock. the version im using is 0.2.1
the other mods im using are Thorium, Calamity, Togglebuffs for calamity, Wingslot, recipe browser, boss checklist, yet another boss healthbar, Veinminer, AFK's Pets, and more accessories

Hey Lan! Been enjoying your toggleable buffs mod but I ran into an issue the other day: Seems like if you have too many mods that add in buffs, some buffs go off-screen and can't be clicked.

Lan's Toggleable Buffs - Issue.png

If you are curious: I am running a total of 73 mods, including your Unlimited Buffs, Toggleable Buffs, and Toggleable Buffs Calamity Patch (which is interesting to note since it looks like Calamity adds in the buffs as well, unless those buffs don't work as intended, which would make sense).

There seems to be something wrong with Housing Mod. It works for me - twice. Then it will tell me that I cannot afford to pay for more houses, no matter how many hundreds of blocks of wood I still have left in my inventory. This resets on restarting the game.

Hey, your mod is great but im having an issue,
i was able to unlock the mining potion buff fine but ive tried with both Shine and iron skin, They take the items but it doesnt unlock. the version im using is 0.2.1
the other mods im using are Thorium, Calamity, Togglebuffs for calamity, Wingslot, recipe browser, boss checklist, yet another boss healthbar, Veinminer, AFK's Pets, and more accessories

Humm that sounds weird have not heard anyone else have issues with it, if the issue is still there feel free to contact me directly at discord Lanboost#0369 as a deep dive is probably needed.

Hey Lan! Been enjoying your toggleable buffs mod but I ran into an issue the other day: Seems like if you have too many mods that add in buffs, some buffs go off-screen and can't be clicked.

If you are curious: I am running a total of 73 mods, including your Unlimited Buffs, Toggleable Buffs, and Toggleable Buffs Calamity Patch (which is interesting to note since it looks like Calamity adds in the buffs as well, unless those buffs don't work as intended, which would make sense).

I'm currently looking into this issue (as I know this would be an issue) but as I currently dont have access to a good scroll panel it will be a bit delayed.

There seems to be something wrong with Housing Mod. It works for me - twice. Then it will tell me that I cannot afford to pay for more houses, no matter how many hundreds of blocks of wood I still have left in my inventory. This resets on restarting the game.

This is probably fixed in the newest version, but before it actually required wood+gel for the torch in the house, with the latest version it will state a description of the missing materials+take either gel or torches.

This is probably fixed in the newest version, but before it actually required wood+gel for the torch in the house, with the latest version it will state a description of the missing materials+take either gel or torches.
Yes, my problem is solved. It now correctly asks for torches or uses gel to spontaneously make them. Thank you, this is much better. If I could make any wishes, I would ask for there to be more "themed" construction items, like one for boreal wood instead of standard wood, but that's just a minor thing that I would enjoy, not something I need.

call me idiot, but how to install this mod?
I do not know the exact rules of linking etc so I will stay on the safe side, search google for "tmodloader" which is a "extension" to terraria that will allow you to install mods. After installing tmodloader you can search the mods in this thread in the "mod browser" menu in terraria which will show up after installing tmodloader

I do not know the exact rules of linking etc so I will stay on the safe side, search google for "tmodloader" which is a "extension" to terraria that will allow you to install mods. After installing tmodloader you can search the mods in this thread in the "mod browser" menu in terraria which will show up after installing tmodloader
as i noticed, just put the .tmod file on any direct link
ammm, i didnt find it, maybe because i'am using 0.10.1.5 tmodloader
i will be really happy if u can upload that mod for this version ^_^

i'am using tmodloader 0.10.1.5 because i have the perfect Combination of mods, when i updated to latest tmodloader, and updated the mods, they didnt work so thats why i'am using old one.

as i noticed, just put the .tmod file on any direct link
ammm, i didnt find it, maybe because i'am using 0.10.1.5 tmodloader
i will be really happy if u can upload that mod for this version ^_^

i'am using tmodloader 0.10.1.5 because i have the perfect Combination of mods, when i updated to latest tmodloader, and updated the mods, they didnt work so thats why i'am using old one.
I will not officially support the old versions of tmodloader as that would just be unnecessary effort. If there is a special reason for you to not upgrade to the latest version you can create the .tmod files yourself for the old versions by downloading the source code from github

I will not officially support the old versions of tmodloader as that would just be unnecessary effort. If there is a special reason for you to not upgrade to the latest version you can create the .tmod files yourself for the old versions by downloading the source code from github
can u at least upload Unlimited Buff Slots .tmod for me, even i dont understand how to mod. i wll figure that somehow... oooohhh

update.. nvm i found it Lanboost/TModLoader_LansAutoJoinTeam XD
silly me, i dont use github so i didnt find it 1st

Back
Top Bottom