PC (Large-ish) Modded Expert Play-through.

I would like to join and use the melee class! I live in eastern europe :) and my profile is fernax96 with a pineapple picture ;)

Assuming we get somebody to fill the Bard position by then, we will. :)
By the way I may only be able to play for 2 hours unless we start even earlier but first I need everyone's permission to ask for that ;P
If you all could do that for me I would aprieciate that a lot. I also couldn't find the Stacker Mod? Is it MaxStackPlus, because I cant find it on the mod browser.

Last edited:
May I propose that we play on weekends? I, too, live in Europe and I'm a student so there's not much time during evenings and nights for Terraria. :/

To address all your problems:

Weekends are probably the best idea now that I think about it, and any day where we all happen to be online, because why not?

As for compiling mods, it is OPTIONAL. Tmodloader is a genius, upon joining a world with Tmodloader it will automatically download and reload mods before joining. Compiling them yourself will simply make it faster.

But has school really started first you in Europe? I'm sorry if it has. I was thinking we would group up every day/every other day. At least during summer, and slow down once school starts.

Last edited:
To address all your problems:

Weekends are probably the best idea now that I think about it, and any day where we all happen to be online, because why not?

As for compiling mods, it is OPTIONAL. Tmodloader is a genius, upon joining a world with Tmodloader it will automatically download and reload mods before joining. Compiling them yourself will simply make it faster.

But has school really started first you in Europe? I'm sorry if it has. I was thinking we would group up every day/every other day. At least during summer, and slow down once school starts.

Yeah, unfortunately adult students start even earlier. But that shouldn't be too much of a hassle since weekends are okay with you. Speaking of weekends, I can't make it this weekend, I'm visiting my parents and I won't have my computer with me. Miles, I'll send you my Discord ID via Steam so you can at least contact me should you need to. (I have Discord on my iPad, which I'll be taking with me)

Sadly, we still have not found a person to take the bard class. Unfortunately so, we won't be able to start today, (or likely tomorrow.) Due to a family get together I have to attend.

Again, I apologize.

I'm interested in playing Bard, but I have to say that I haven't played with most of the mods you chose, so I'm a bloody beginner. I live in germany so time zones could get in the way, but with another European already in another one couldn't hurt. :D

I'm interested in playing Bard, but I have to say that I haven't played with most of the mods you chose, so I'm a bloody beginner. I live in germany so time zones could get in the way, but with another European already in another one couldn't hurt. :D
Haha, there was more than one european here, and yes you may join.

Back
Top Bottom