Pixel Art Large-scale pixelled Landscapes & Stuff

Enjl

Cultist
WELCOME to my Art Thread! Requests are currently CLOSED, look at the list below if there's space.

Stuff I did on my own:
punch_out_by_koopaking1-d8b2x66.png
arena_outside_by_koopaking1-d7uuudi.png
arena_outside_afternoon_by_koopaking1-d7uuud7.png
arena_outside_night_by_koopaking1-d7uuudf.png
arena_inside_by_koopaking1-d7uutzx.png
arena_inside_afternoon_by_koopaking1-d7uutzi.png
arena_inside_night_by_koopaking1-d7uutzr.png
ocean_by_koopaking1-d8i6elg.png
imIkvBA.png
ddWt98Z.png
genericgrassbg_by_koopaking1-d7u6ciq.png
Ee1XHQf.gif
frozen_wasteland_by_koopaking1-d84u5lv.png
r5T1m2h.png
wT1Susf.gif
0hgrQj3.png
aj5gzDO.png
p4UY47S.png
GRFTQ4P.png
corruption_confrontation_6_by_koopaking1-d8x4zt0.png
KtesqAx.png
9JXcHeI.png
8nd3Yh9.png
3Ymk7GW.png

Finished requests:
7a4wXDK.png
LN1mfrW.png
FNy2TvE.png
3tkw0gd.png
AkA9Ftd.png
request_cubeworlds_by_koopaking1-d8wdz0c.png
requestsavannah2_by_koopaking1-d90lnt3.png

requestsavannah.png

Please tell me what you're requesting. The more detail, the better it might end up looking :)
Queue:
TheQuietBisharp
CraftedNightmare Here!
Catz
------
------
------
------

You can find all of this and even more on my deviant art page!

Last edited:
This pixel art is truly amazing. I love the Space Tentacles, Shattered Kingdom, and Untitled Cavern background very much.
(Now I'm inspired to code a biome using one of those backgrounds!)
Also, the animations are surprisingly good.

This is just... beautiful. Forgive me, I'm going to cry in a corner thinking about how awesome is this landscape ;(
Pure really seems to be the one which produces most tears :p I've already gotten a message from someone else who cried to it. Causing dehydration, however was not my intention.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys <3
If you like these landscapes, I started working on a new one set in the dimensions 4000x1200. Naturally, it'll take a while to finish. But I blame my desire to improve for that.

These are absolutely amazing. If I were able to I would request something, but these took way too time consuming for you to take requests. (Which is probably why you haven't done so yet. xD)

These are absolutely amazing. If I were able to I would request something, but these took way too time consuming for you to take requests. (Which is probably why you haven't done so yet. xD)
Actually, now that I'm pretty much done with school and will probably suffer from boredom in the next few months, I could take requests. Never thought about that! It sounds fun though. I'll not take any as of yet but will update the OP once I will, so stay tuned!

Fudging internet firewall blocking imgur...
I've never encountered a case where a browser blocks imgur. That's something. I'm actually impressed I uploaded everything to imgur instead of taking the deviant art links which I've already had. Whatever. I've added a link to my deviant art page to the OP, in case anyone has trouble viewing stuff or want more. Though the art on my DA isn't restricted to landscapes.

You're definitely my favourite spriter on these forums; this work is just incredible. I really hope you consider fulfilling requests soon.

Soooo... I have pretty much nothing to do for a few weeks, so let's test out requests!
You can request a landscape which I'll then draw for you. Size might vary, but normally will be around 400x300 pixels, so it doesn't take TOO long.
I'll limit the amount of requests to 5 at a time and will add a queue to the first post, so if the list is full but still want to request something, try to hold it until I finished one and there's space again. I'm also gonna quickly rearrange the first post to be more appealing and work well with the setup I'm introducing.

I got a request, interested if you can do this but from the looks you might. In my stories there is this one being I mention but never fully describe that is called The Deep One. Pretty much a sea monster that is fiercely territorial of the waters around an island chain that had been dubbed The Forbidden Islands by those who heard tales of this creature.

What I'm requesting is a view of the beast, underwater and looking towards the viewer (likely the last thing that poor sod sees before eternity takes them). I imagine that it would have two bright yellow glowing eyes and the rest of the beast is shrouded in the darkness of the dark depths. I guess a silhouette you could go with is that of what appears to be that of a whale-like creature.

Dimensions? I'd go with what seems to be your typical (400x300). If you take this request, thanks. If not? Not going to hold it against you.

Some of these look real grand, Pure being my favorite. Not gonna say it brought me to tears, but it did stop me for a bit seeing as it seems quite different from the rest.

So, about request. Just landscapes?

I'd like to see your version of snowy mountains, not unlike the ones in Terraria Snow Biome BG. I suppose I can provide more details if pressed....

Some of these look real grand, Pure being my favorite. Not gonna say it brought me to tears, but it did stop me for a bit seeing as it seems quite different from the rest.

So, about request. Just landscapes?

I'd like to see your version of snowy mountains, not unlike the ones in Terraria Snow Biome BG. I suppose I can provide more details if pressed....
Are you looking for something along the lines of this? It's not by me, but the closest thing I can imagine to what you are requesting. I'll put you on the list.

I imagine that it would have two bright yellow glowing eyes and the rest of the beast is shrouded in the darkness of the dark depths. I guess a silhouette you could go with is that of what appears to be that of a whale-like creature.
I find angler fishes to be more intimidating than whales, what do you think?

I have a request.

I am going to try to be as detailed as possible while only saying hardly anything because I am on a tablet at the moment, and I just got out of bed. So yeah.

Alrighty, so my request is going to be something along the lines of the Corruption biome, but with a much darker twist. So basically since my character is a demon he needs something that sort of looks deadly. Now let's see, I would like this background with my character somewhere in the background or somewhere like looking off in the distance is something because that would be amazing... yeah.

So basically in the short-term, my request is basically just a more demonic looking corruption biome with my character looking off into the distance like he's disappointed about something.

Oh yeah, and if you don't know who my character is, just look in my avatar or my signature or...somewhere else... I don't know. xD

Also, if it isn't too much trouble for you can you make something on fire? Preferably a village? xD

If you need any details feel free to ask me.

Are you looking for something along the lines of this? It's not by me, but the closest thing I can imagine to what you are requesting. I'll put you on the list.
Close. But I want to see the mountains in a more prominent... look. A majestic feel, if you can get that. A "bloody 'ell, that's a bleeding snowy mountain, right enough!" kinda feel to it.

Reactions: 3en
Close. But I want to see the mountains in a more prominent... look. A majestic feel, if you can get that. A "bloody 'ell, that's a bleeding snowy mountain, right enough!" kinda feel to it.
You're getting me all pumped up to actually drawing it. I wanted to draw aurora for a long time, but this is an amazing opportunity :D

@Sivath added yours to the list :)

I realized I should probably be more detailed with what I said about my character.

So I decided that if it's not too much work, I'm saying is my character like, flying somewhere in the background like in the center of the background.

Also if not too much work , can you have my character animated like it's actually flying in the background?You don't have to actually do the animation and would probably be way too much work for you.

I just wanted to be more detailed with what I wanted with my character, so... you have him flying somewhere in the center of the background, center top I should say, and that would be amazing. And yeah, there you go... bye.

I find angler fishes to be more intimidating than whales, what do you think?
Ehhh... perhaps a little healthy merger of the two (maybe whale in the terms of size and general body shape but angler fish in the terms of how the head is structured)? Mostly I want is something almost can be considered indescribable (almost). The people in my stories know of the creature's existence but there are little to no survivors of this creature's attacks (and what little survivors there are, they are not in the right mental state to say coherently).

Back
Top Bottom