tModLoader Large World Enabler

if you mean the issue with the map border being draw oddly, yea.
Great to hear that has finally been fixed! What was causing that issue in the first place? And do you think this fix could be implemented into a standalone version of this mod? You might not remember this, but TiberiumFusion, creator of Terraria Tweaker 2, (with your permission) implemented this mod into his standalone Terraria patcher. Would like to know if this bug could be fixed standalone, or if it was an issue with tModLoader instead.

Last edited:
Great to hear that has finally been fixed! What was causing that issue in the first place? And do you think this fix could be implemented into a standalone version of this mod? You might not remember this, but TiberiumFusion, creator of Terraria Tweaker 2, (with your permission) implemented this mod into his standalone Terraria patcher. Would like to know if this bug could be fixed standalone, or if it was an issue with tModLoader instead.
Standalone would need to implement the tmodloader map drawing logic. Vanilla only supports the normal sizes, I rewrote the logic to adapt to the world size: Rewite map background texture drawing to adjust to world size. · tModLoader/tModLoader@52080ac

The download links aren't working for me, and I can't download the mod through the tmod browser either.

Has anyone else experienced a problem when the the world is being loaded and it gets stuck on generating planetoids? (obviously with the Calamity mod loaded)

Every time it gets to generating planetoids, it just stops and the progress bar goes no further. I disabled every other mod except for Calamity so I could see if any other mods were affecting the world building process, but no luck. Every time I try to build a world, it just gets stuck at generating planetoids.

A little bit of info here -

The size would be 16800 x 2400, and all the other settings are at default

It does seem to work on sizes ~13000.

EDIT: Since this is the last post here, I'll just mention that this is more than likely user error.

Last edited:
I also have experienced the same issue as POCKETS. Using only the Calamity mod the max it will allow me to generate the world without stopping is 13000 width and 2800 height. It hits generating planetoids and stops. The only mod I have is Calamity and all extra mods relating to it such as the music that goes to it.

I also have experienced the same issue as POCKETS. Using only the Calamity mod the max it will allow me to generate the world without stopping is 13000 width and 2800 height. It hits generating planetoids and stops. The only mod I have is Calamity and all extra mods relating to it such as the music that goes to it.

I believe Calamity worldgen code doesn't scale properly to custom dimensions. I'm not sure if that has changed at all recently. That may be why it is crashing.

Hey! How to get this work with server? I mean what I should type in file in place of 'world size' to get that maxed out stuff?

Hey! How to get this work with server? I mean what I should type in file in place of 'world size' to get that maxed out stuff?
You have to generate the world in TerraCustom to take advantage of this mod, then you copy the world to the server

Will it work with 64bit terraria? bc my game crashes if i dont use 64 bit version of tmodloader.
64 bit itself already unlocks the world size, to my knowledge. But it should work with it, unless my code conflicts with theirs, I can't test it.

It seems this mod is incompatible with fargo's both evils mod, causing the worldgen to halt when it reaches generating minecart tracks.

A bummer really, I wanted a world with both evils, but a large world wasn't big enough, so I just had to go with only one evil(I'd rather the extra large world)
I'm guessing this would have to be fixed on fargo's end, though Idk if they're still around this forum anymore.

World gen fails if Width too large, unsure if user error, bug, compatibility issue, or other. Width=10500 okay, width=12600 and width=16800 both fail.

v1.3.5.3
tModLoader v0.11.7.7

- no mods other than 1) Large W Enabler v0.2, and 2) World Size Modifier v0.1
- selected "expert"
- selected "large"
- width/length set to: 16800x1800

Attachments

• terr1.png
    terr1.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 358
  • terr2.png
    terr2.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 310
World gen fails if Width too large, unsure if user error, bug, compatibility issue, or other. Width=10500 okay, width=12600 and width=16800 both fail.

v1.3.5.3
tModLoader v0.11.7.7

- no mods other than 1) Large W Enabler v0.2, and 2) World Size Modifier v0.1
- selected "expert"
- selected "large"
- width/length set to: 16800x1800
well, that is expected. I put some work into TerraCustom to avoid most of such errors, but you are using something else and I have no idea what WorldSizeModifier does, but it doesn't seem to fix the issue you are having.

im using 64 bit tmodloader with a lot of mods, would it be better using this mod or the inbuilt large world enabler because that can be a bit laggy?

Back
Top Bottom