tModLoader Large World Enabler

The problem is out of memory, it has nothing to do with the update. It all depends on how much 32 bit address space your OS has left for terraria.
odd. ok, i think it happens when i leave terraria running for a long time. its impossible to make terraria 64 bit, or large address aware at least?

Im confused, is World Enable not Updated or what happens here . -.

Attachments

• aa.png
    aa.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 559
Btw, I was reading another thread here
Sorry for the late reply. When I saw that RomTerraria modifies the exe, I was a bit doubtful, but It does work with tModloader.

Even using your original mod, it throws that error. It only seems to be your mod though. It loads everything else like Crystilium, Tremor, Thorium, Calamity, etc.

Could it be the way that RomTerraria renders tiles to 21:9 (or more)? Or does this error suggest it does not even go through loading?

Nothing to really delve deeper into, as it is just a minor inconvenience. Unless the whole ultrawide community comes knocking on your door. hah
Oh hey, I figured this out. Turns out RomTerraria resets the flag that lets Terraria access 4 GB of ram.

Was anyone else using RomTerraria?

Hello i am really pumped for this mod but i have one issue. it doesnt load the world i have generated (larger than 8400x2400)
i really dont know what i am doing wrong and i would love if someone could help a fellow terraria player out :)
load.JPG

Hello i am really pumped for this mod but i have one issue. it doesnt load the world i have generated (larger than 8400x2400)
i really dont know what i am doing wrong and i would love if someone could help a fellow terraria player out :)View attachment 153832
You sure it's enabled while you are trying to load it? (this isn't vanilla, is it?)

i really dont know what i am doing wrong and i would love if someone could help a fellow terraria player out :)View attachment 153832
It is vanilla. what i do is i start the tmodloader and then just startup terraria. (i have no idea what elso to do) this is in my steam folder.
load 2.JPG

It is vanilla. what i do is i start the tmodloader and then just startup terraria. (i have no idea what elso to do) this is in my steam folder. View attachment 153844
I guess I should be clearer in this OP and the TerraCustom OP, but you need to be running tmodloader to actually play the extra large worlds, since the LargeWorldEnabler tmod file needs to be loaded to load the extralarge world.

Currently tmodloader says that this mod was built for tmodloader 0.9.0.0 and current tmodloader version is 0.9.1 which causes the mod to be disabled.

Which is weird since I had it active a day or two ago and even had the larger map created, without ever upgrading tmodloader, the issue happened when I reloaded the mods after updating other mods.

Edit to be more precise:

The log says
"
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at LargeWorldEnabler.LargeWorldEnabler.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
"

If only this mod gets disabled there are no problems, I do not use romterraria.

Also, I tried disabling a few other mods to enable this, same problem.

I am trying to run a heavily modded game with a map that is around 140 to 150% the size of a large map and I actually could create the map with TerraCustom, I'm only not managing to play because the game won't allow me to reload the mods.

Last edited:
you
Currently tmodloader says that this mod was built for tmodloader 0.9.0.0 and current tmodloader version is 0.9.1 which causes the mod to be disabled.

Which is weird since I had it active a day or two ago and even had the larger map created, without ever upgrading tmodloader, the issue happened when I reloaded the mods after updating other mods.

Edit to be more precise:

The log says
"
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at LargeWorldEnabler.LargeWorldEnabler.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
"

If only this mod gets disabled there are no problems, I do not use romterraria.

Also, I tried disabling a few other mods to enable this, same problem.

I am trying to run a heavily modded game with a map that is around 140 to 150% the size of a large map and I actually could create the map with TerraCustom, I'm only not managing to play because the game won't allow me to reload the mods.
dont have enough ram , READ the error

As I said, that is not the problem, hence why I posted this.

It is very likely that with a version change it would get fixed, as for ram there are more GBs than the game can even use available, and as said, happens even with only it enabled.

So please, make an attempt to read it all next time.

As I said, that is not the problem, hence why I posted this.

It is very likely that with a version change it would get fixed, as for ram there are more GBs than the game can even use available, and as said, happens even with only it enabled.

So please, make an attempt to read it all next time.
No, that's just the generic tmodloader error message, it assumes the problem is versions, but it's not. It's memory, specifically the 32 bit address space.

Reloading mods is the cause of the problem, because there are a few things that can't be unloaded completely, so if you continue to reload mods it'll accumulate. I'd suggest a complete restart of terraria rather than the reload button if you are running into this problem.

I tried reloading with only it active, which is why I was certain it wasn't a memory problem, if there is an issue with it accumulating things then it could be, I'll try with a restart.

Edit: That worked, thanks. Although it does seem that "if some things can't unload properly" it is between this mod and tmodloader specifically, since it does not happen when reloading everything else in a massive modpack but happens with this mod alone. Not that it is an issue since there is a workaround but maybe the info interests you so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom