tModLoader Large World Enabler

Any chance of this being updated for modloader v0.9.1 I keep getting an error about it being for the wrong version, and the usual restart my game fix is no longer working.

it's not in the mod browser anymore either I don't suppose those of us who have downloaded the mod could just open it up with notepad and change a number or something to get it to work with a latest version of modloader until you put out an official version?

Any chance of this being updated for modloader v0.9.1 I keep getting an error about it being for the wrong version, and the usual restart my game fix is no longer working.
it's not in the mod browser anymore either I don't suppose those of us who have downloaded the mod could just open it up with notepad and change a number or something to get it to work with a latest version of modloader until you put out an official version?
That's just the generic tmodloader message, but the real problem is you don't have enough ram available to handle it.

That's just the generic tmodloader message, but the real problem is you don't have enough ram available to handle it.
Oh right I'm not at my computer at the moment but if i remember correctly I've got about 25GB of ram but i do have quite a lot of mods installed quite a few big mods like tremor, thorium, calamity etc so I'm guessing there munching up the ram that terraria is using is there a way for me to give terraria more ram so that it can use large world enabler?

Oh right I'm not at my computer at the moment but if i remember correctly I've got about 25GB of ram but i do have quite a lot of mods installed quite a few big mods like tremor, thorium, calamity etc so I'm guessing there munching up the ram that terraria is using is there a way for me to give terraria more ram so that it can use large world enabler?
well, all that matters is how much 32 bit address space is being used on your computer, which is limited to 4GB no matter what you do or how much ram you have.

LWE worlds (create by TerraCustom 0.4, 16800x2400) dont load in single player in client?
PS In 1.3.3.2 no issue.

Sorry for the late reply. When I saw that RomTerraria modifies the exe, I was a bit doubtful, but It does work with tModloader.

Even using your original mod, it throws that error. It only seems to be your mod though. It loads everything else like Crystilium, Tremor, Thorium, Calamity, etc.

Could it be the way that RomTerraria renders tiles to 21:9 (or more)? Or does this error suggest it does not even go through loading?

Nothing to really delve deeper into, as it is just a minor inconvenience. Unless the whole ultrawide community comes knocking on your door. hah
I'm a bit of a noob with this kind of thing, could you please provide me with a step by step guide to run tModLoader in 21:9?

i have 4 big mods installed: thorium, tremor remastered, calamity, and spirit. when i try to generate a larger than normal world, the game crashes. i have a good processor as well as a total of 16G of RAM (but idk how much RAM terraria is allocated to use if there is a limit) and a 64-bit OS. why does it crash?

i have 4 big mods installed: thorium, tremor remastered, calamity, and spirit. when i try to generate a larger than normal world, the game crashes. i have a good processor as well as a total of 16G of RAM (but idk how much RAM terraria is allocated to use if there is a limit) and a 64-bit OS. why does it crash?
Because those 4 big mods plus large world enabler is probably impossible to fit in the 3.5 GB limit of 32 bit programs. You can check task manager for other 32 bit programs, since they share that 3.5 gb.

Back
Top Bottom