tModLoader Large World Enabler

It's been a few months, are you ever going to fix the broken map?

Is it really difficult, or is it just a low priority. This is keeping me from playing around with these larger maps, these custom maps are fine otherwise.

Last edited:
This mod work perfectly, tough 4.5GB on ram usage for Larger is a big aouch for my pc.
lgTGatM.png

A lot of work, dll decompiling and modifying them, then recompiling into 64bit and same for terraria, except that terraria require more work.
It would be fantastic if you provided a tutorial, this would make running mods much easier! It would allow us to take full advantage of mods such as this one. Currently, trying to load full 16800*4800 maps results in crashing upon saving and exiting. That would be resolved if Terraria was 64-bit on Windows. Please, do share your knowledge with the community, it would be greatly appreciated!

It would be fantastic if you provided a tutorial, this would make running mods much easier! It would allow us to take full advantage of mods such as this one. Currently, trying to load full 16800*4800 maps results in crashing upon saving and exiting. That would be resolved if Terraria was 64-bit on Windows. Please, do share your knowledge with the community, it would be greatly appreciated!
I strongly recommend to just wait for a release, the processus is complicated to explain and I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to share as it include to modify more the exe.

I installed this mod to give it a try, as soon as I did this is what happened.
I had to delete the mod to get my terraria back to normal working condition.

Attachments

• terraria error 1.jpg
    terraria error 1.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 369
Hey I need some help, when I activate this mod, it says I don't have enough memory to use it. I tried disabling all my other mods and JUST using this one and still says I dont have enough memory, I have 8GB on here.

Hello, i am new to Terraria mods & forums, i have all the disabled all mods, and only enable this mod but there is an error occurred. "System.OutOfMemoryException" i was thinking is something about Tmod loader versions, but im not sure (Before i posted this i didn't read every post)
Help_LI.jpg

All [Large mods] has been cut/deleted most of them to test, now the [only] mods were left was this mod

Last edited:
What is wrong?
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at LargeWorldEnabler.LargeWorldEnabler.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
What does this mean?

Will the map bugs be fixed when 1.3.6 comes out? Or sometime in the future? This mod is great, but that bug really hinders this mod for being used as a viable way to play Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom