tModLoader Large World Enabler

Will the map bugs be fixed when 1.3.6 comes out? Or sometime in the future? This mod is great, but that bug really hinders this mod for being used as a viable way to play Terraria.
I tested out a fix in tModLoader itself today, it was a pain figuring out the math for some reason. It'll probably be in the next 0.11 beta

Hi Jopojelly, i am not sure if it is already known, but i found out that Large World Enabler is incompatible with Base Mod v1.0.8
Is there any way to use both of them at the same time or not really?

Hi Jopojelly, i am not sure if it is already known, but i found out that Large World Enabler is incompatible with Base Mod v1.0.8
Is there any way to use both of them at the same time or not really?
Haven't heard of that, but if it's out of memory, then it's not an incompatibility but just out of memory, nothing to do with basemod.

This broke my game, I can't even load up my worlds without it saying "Load failed!" and "No backup found".
upload_2019-3-24_19-54-44.png

Please help me I can't uninstall the mod on tmodloader without it saying the no backup thing
Sounds like you used Calamity, that mod in previous versions expanded the world. Current versions don't, so you need this mod or all those worlds can't load.

Hey guys, I installed the mod throught both in game and official download they both do not work, What mod makes it unload? Id like to get a much larger world with all my mods. seeing as alot of em add new biomes and things, id like space for them.

so, for some reason this mod just dont work for me, when i open terracustom, i dont have more options than the normal 3 ones, someone can help?

so, for some reason this mod just dont work for me, when i open terracustom, i dont have more options than the normal 3 ones, someone can help?
It doesn't give more options, you manually specify the dimensions you want in the terrain menu

What would be a good setup for worldgen settings for a double-wide large world with Calamity, Thorium, and the Spirit mod? It keeps on saying there are way too many chests when I try to get it set up.

Edit: Also, TerraCustom keeps on freezing when it tries to load Calamity's HPbarfont file.

Last edited:
Can't enable the mod even with everything turned off. I have 32 GB of RAM. Should this not be enough? :/

For some reason when using large world enabler with tremor installed it isen't generating the glacier biome, any idea why?

Could TML x64 allow this mod to enable even larger world's than what's currently possible? Assuming you have the RAM and CPU to run it?

Back
Top Bottom