PC Large World Issues

I"m having major issues trying to generate a large world, when ever it hits "Generating Structures" it stops.
Now at the time of writing this it's been sitting at this stage for about I'd say close to 30 minutes.
And no progress has been made.
Also to note my game is heavily modded with some mods adding in custom ores to the game world.

What would I need to do to have a large world to play in?

I"m having major issues trying to generate a large world, when ever it hits "Generating Structures" it stops.
Now at the time of writing this it's been sitting at this stage for about I'd say close to 30 minutes.
And no progress has been made.
Also to note my game is heavily modded with some mods adding in custom ores to the game world.

What would I need to do to have a large world to play in?
Hey, I have an idea about why, but could you tell me which mods you are using? I want to replicate the problem.

Also, the latest version just released will tell you exactly which Generating Structures substep it is on, so let me know which one never progresses.

Ok I just woke up[stupid heat] so it'll be a while till I make a full list of the mods I"m using.

-=Edit=-
Ok here is the list of all the enabled mods I'm using.

PrehardmodeWings v1.1.4
Cosmetic Variety & Legends v1.5.6
Fast Start v0.2
imkSushi Mod v2.4.0
Player Health Bar v1.1
Thorium Mod v1.2.8.1
More Accessories+ v1.3
MaxStackPlus v2.3
Boss Health Bar v1.4
Prefixes For enemies v1.1.0
Infinity - Endless Items v7.1
Lunar Rings v1.0.5
MinersExtra v1.1.4
More Guns Mod v0.5
PotionsPlus v1.2.4
Quality of Life v1.2.1
The Luggage v0.1.0.3
Tremor Mod v1.2.1.4

All of these are for current version and as of now none of these has any updates.

-=Quick Edit=-
Ok after updating TML the world generated fine.
I'm not really sure what was causing the world not to generate before using v0.8.2 of TML but after I updated TML to v0.8.2.1 it worked fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom