Texture Pack Larger mouse cursor for better visibility

Coolwhip

Official Terrarian
I DID NOT MAKE THIS MOD. I MERELY PORTED IT WITH PERMISSION.

Endoroid99 Made this mod. (Posted the mod at Reddit) I asked if it was okay to link this mod here. It was.

So it here it is. This mod also Features a Line in the Middle when you go into Smart Cursor Mode. It makes it easier to tell when you are in Smart Cursor Mode.

So first you will need to download the two files you want here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h7uzbryg2wei8uw/AAASJtgCzzgfo-KP4KrJum7ra?dl=0

• Cursor_0.xnb
  • Cursor_1.xnb
^These are the main ones.
  • largeCursor_0.xnb
  • largeCursor_1.xnb
^These are larger versions of the mod also not made by me. But Incase you can't see the main one. They do not require the main files. (the ones without "large")

Installation is simple, just look at this below. (You will need to find the main HDD or SSD it is installed on.)
Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\UI\

If you installed it in another location. (i.e D:\SteamLibrary)
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\UI\
(SteamLibrary may be different name since you can name them anything.)

If you are using the "largeCursor" files. Then it follows the same except you rename them to the Original file name. "Cursor_0" and "Cursor_1"

Make sure to make a backup of the Original files as well incase you want to revert back to them. Also suggest not using ThickCursorEdges because it looks odd. But you might find it nice.

Edit: Forgot to add images.
Image 1 (Main)
Image 2 (Larger)

Comparison between the two

Last edited:
a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/larger-mouse-cursor-for-better-visibility.29752/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download

Back
Top Bottom