Mobile Larger Worlds Coming to Mobile Terraria & a Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're working to get kindle fire updated, any timeframe guesses when that will be released?

Wow, I almost totally forgot about this game. :( Been playing a few other things while waiting for things to get fixed here. It has been so long of a wait that I'm tempted to just wipe things and maybe restart.

After so long of not playing, the 'pain' of losing things goes down some, and some of the familiarity fades as well, making a replay from the start more helpful and enjoyable.

Plus, there have been people waiting for a much longer time than I have to get access back to their glitched out save files, and there isn't anything really saying that it will be fixed anytime soon.:(

Based on the last offical statement (that I've ran into), an update should finalized soon. If I recall right, anytime between now and a week (or two?) from now, we should get an update to the game.

Any word on if this timeline is correct?

This thread is for discussing the console versions, not mobile.

<moved by @Nike Leon>

What? This is a mobile thread.
I think those posts were moved, but the notes/documentation of the move, if "<moved by @Nike Leon>" (added after the fact?) counts as a note, is rather lacking.

Anyway, any news on the release date on an update? I would like to have more fun with the Christmas present I bought myself. :( Was getting close to Hardmode before the game messed up my character file, and made me scared to put any more effort into the game.

I hope I'm not to late on this, but the game loading lots of sprites (scrolling through crafting screen and loading new blocks) is the reason why the game crashes most of the time. The cache resets when you exit the app and start it, this seems very hard to fix but if auto saving reloads the said cache not only lag spikes could occur but maybe the textures will not load properly.

I
Yes, they’ll add new UI after they fix most of these bugs.

You can still equip Vanity Accessories in normal accessory slots.
I know but I dont like taking up an accesory slot for an item without benefit. I already have too many fav accessories ;)
[doublepost=1458418380,1458418208][/doublepost]Also i phrased the question wrong, i meant will it come out in the expanded worlds update, which is why i posted in this thread

True! I never like putting my arena in the corruption/crimson/hallow/jungle either because the drop rates are lowered by regular enemies, but the purity is never big enough for everything.

I hope so; if I played on 3DS, I would hate to be stuck on 1,750 tile worlds when even mobile had small worlds.

Except that a good argument can be made that modern phones are more powerful than a 3DS....and they CERTAINLY have more RAM, which is the rate-limiting step.

Regardless, I am certainly a big fan of Expanded Worlds being on N3DS if possible.

Pretty stoked about this, but what I really want is a larger view size for mobile. It is really hard to see bosses like Duke Fishron and the Ice Queen, and it kinda makes ranged weapons ineffective. But bigger worlds is a huge step for mobile terrarians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom