Items Laser Pickaxe - Alternative to the Laser Drill

TimeyMarey007

Skeletron Prime
Myself I am a pickaxe person, and I feel something is missing, an alternative to the Laser Drill.
So, what is this?

Exactly the Laser Drill, but with pickaxe stats (and minor changes)
Drops from the Martian Saucer at a 1/10 rate.
Stats:

Damage: 35
Bonus: +10 range (I dunno how this can work with a pickaxe, but again, this is just another Laser Drill)
Power: 230% Pickaxe, 150% Axe
Knockback: Average
Rarity: Yellow
Use time: Very Fast
Sell: 10 Gold Coins

And as a pickaxe, it is allowed to have knockback, and also obtain modifiers that drills cannot have, therefore allowing for modifiers increasing size, speed and knockback.
A sprite can be greatly appreciated ;)

I don't mean to bring up something that could jeapordize this entire thread in an ironic, slightly humorous way, but I don't know how this can work with a pickaxe, but again, this is just another Laser Drill

In my opinion, there doesn't need to be a pickaxe laser drill. How would it even look or work anyways? I don't really use the laser drill, I feel like it was made more for builders and building.

Come to think of it, a lot of Martian Madness drops ARE really good for building, they drop blocks, a drill that can get rid of pesky blocks you can't reach, a UFO that lets you stay up high without having to annoyingly flutter or hook onto something

it's a good idea, but i can't imagine how th pickaxe should reach blocks so far away. also, it should have a unique name... when you call it a pickaxe it wouln't make that much sence that it can mine wood as well (sry for my english).

it's a good idea, but i can't imagine how th pickaxe should reach blocks so far away. also, it should have a unique name... when you call it a pickaxe it wouln't make that much sence that it can mine wood as well (sry for my english).
The Super Burny Alien Laser Pickaxe That Also Has the Ability to Cut Down Trees.

That should be this item's name. It's lovely.

No support. It's unneeded. The only reason I'd use a pickaxe over a drill is because of the loud noise, but the laser drill doesn't make that noise, so it's fine.

No, we don't need to make Drills even more obsolete. I didn't even support hardmode pickaxes in the first place.

Considering the Drill Containment Unit Mount, as well as the Shroomite Digging Claws STILL being the fastest pickaxes by far, better even than the Luminite pickaxes. I still have little desire to keep a Laser Dill on hand, let alone a Laser Pickaxe.

Back
Top Bottom