tModLoader Martain's Order Mod

Martain

Skeletron
1618093306262.png

(Was called Last Hero's mod for a while)
outdated(check OG thread page: Martain's Order Mod)

Join the Discord Server for constant news and updates: Join the Martain's mods Discord Server!

About:
"Themed around the Last Hero and what they left behind"
This mod is for expanding the Terraria experience even behond. Adding multiple items and weaponry for further customization and strategy, more NPCs to trade with, whips, 9 bosses and some equipment for gameplay after Moonlord, furniture, a extension for the thrower class, and yet more to come!

F.a.q.:
Is this mod about that game called "Last Hero"? - No, and it's not based off other games, it only has references of other mods and games.
At a great scale, what does the mod add? - Town npcs, lots of gear and items, bosses, 2 biomes, music tracks and 2 mechanics, a bit of everything.
Does this mod add Post-MoonLord Content? - Yes, that stage of game is called Last Mode, the bosses are work in progress still.
Does this mod complement the Vanilla gameplay before the endgame? - Yes, it also exteds thrower class up to Post-Moonlord.
Does this mod work with other mods? - Yes, it has configured compability with BossChecklist, but it hasn't been tested with overhaul mods.
How often does it get updated? - Every 3 months or so, it was originally started by myself and got a team on the way. Although, it may vary with the content planned.
Is there a active community on the discord server? - Eh- maybe, we don't speak too much, but I hope it changes soon (89 members, last time I checked).
Why do you have typos on your texts? - Mainly cause my first language is Spanish.
-You can check more info. about the mod and other stuff on the Discord server shown above-

Preview:
1618095562496.png

Extra Spoilers:
1618095946293.png

Special Thanks:

Helper Team (in Discord):

septimus maximus the thirb
Saucedbox(sprucecat)
Woodio <retired>
Maikli Messes

Support Team (in Discord):
Amy <friend irl>
Mr_Allende <friend irl>
Mr_fishy <friend irl>
lacus25 <friend irl>
Freygarr
CallieBrimStone

Questions about the mod's content, mod's update releases, etc. Will be answered here!

Last edited:
Will it work with mods like Fargo and Thori
Yep, although remember to check fargo's mod configuration, from my last time testing it broke some projectile functions with a setting that removes immunity frames or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom