Game Mechanics Last Prism

dunodisko221

Terrarian
Ok, so before we get this going, I am a top level mage. Nebula armor, Mana Flower, Sorcerer Emblem, etc. When I use my favorite weapon in the game, the Last Prism, it *DRINKS* mana like a beast. When it spools up, it uses a whopping 72 MANA *PER SECOND*. If I didn’t have the Mana Flower, I could only keep the beam up for a solid 3.5-4 seconds. With the Mana Flower (which automatically consumes mana potions) and Super Mana Potions (which are hard to get in the first place), I waste Mana potions, drinking 1 in about 0.75 seconds. As you know, the “Mana Sickness” Debuff *really* messes up the process. While I’m wasting mana potions, my magic damage drops by *50 PERCENT*. I can get from 600 DPS when it’s spooling up, ~1200 when the mini-beams combine, ~2800 at top damage, then because of the cursed Mana Sickness it drops down to ~1900. So, after all this, I formally request the Mana usage on the Last Prism to drop a bit, and to not use as much while spooled up. I also request the Mana Sickness debuff to reach 50% over a *much* slower time, so I can actually get good usage out of the best weapon in the game.

There are other accessories that help you with mana stuff, like Magic Cuffs/Celestial Magnet, and the tinkers with them.

The mana flower isn't required for mana potions, you can press J (by default) to consume a mana potion. Also if you build entirely around mana cost and maximum mana then you can actually sustain the beam for 5+ seconds without potions.

Back
Top Bottom