Votes: 2 66.7%
  • A Lot

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trick question: Here on a turtle's thing you can't not like turtles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MinerTurtle45

Official Terrarian
Hi! I'm MinerTurtle45, one of the TCF's few resident turtles. I've been here for a while, but never noticed this group of threads. I sometimes do stuff, and do some things sometimes, but mostly just browse the TCF. I like video games VERY very much, and was on TO for a while (maybe like a couple months or so) before the GREAT FORUM MIGRATION as I call it (even though I just thought of the name), but pretty much only posted replies other than a clan (which is on this forum too), and didn't really contribute much. I've become a MUCH more active poster after the GREAT FORUM MIGRATION, though, and have made a couple of friends. I like Mario games mostly, and I like Sonic games and most Rare games (a few I either have only heard the name of or HATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, lookin' at you, Conker.), I also (obviously) like Terraria, Minecraft too, (I like games made by two companies that both were bought out by Microsoft, dunno if coincidence or not) and other miscellaneous games. A few of my favorites are Pokemon Y, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Terraria. I think that's all there is to say! See you around!

My username should suggest I hate turtles, but I'll make an exception here :p (seriously though, I actually do like them.) Anyways, welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom