Mobile Late Pre-Hardmode: What should I do?

APrimevalWorld

Skeletron
Heya everyone!

I’m very late Pre-Hardmode and have all of the gear to defeat the WoF, but I am faced with a problem; this is a long term world and the Corruption and Hallow spread, right? I’m very concerned about it hitting my surface desert base and forcing my NPCs out of it, same with the snow biome; they are fundamental for accessing the dungeon for me and also my plant farm that I have created. In terms of code, should this be of concern? I’ve never gotten to Hardmode before and have done plenty of reading up as a result, but seemingly nobody mentions if there any conditions the game checks in the creation of the Hallow and Corruption, like if there are any chests nearby (Yes, the meteor is a perfect example). I want to progress further into the game but I’m terrified what will happen to my bases when I enter Hardmode, which is holding me back.

I’d love it if anyone can suggest anything else I can do, so I’ll provide a list of what I plan to do:

Incomplete
Work In Progress
Complete

1. Create a hellevator around both sides of my jungle. [WIP]
  2. Create numerous shafts extending my world to help traversing the world, finding caves and finding the new spread of Corruption and Hallow. [INCOMPLETE]
  3. Get plenty of Master bait to ensure I can begin fishing immediately upon entering Hardmode for ores and bars. [DONE]
  4. Make a decent arena in the Underworld as my old one is too high up. [INCOMPLETE]
  5. Create a surface platform out of non-corruptible bricks, ideally sandstone bricks or grey bricks as I have an abundance of sand and stone. [WIP]
  6. Explore the jungle and defeat Queen Bee numerous times for an abundance of beenades upon entering Hardmode. [WIP]
  7. Extend the storage room of my home. [INCOMPLETE]
  8. Collect more samples of biomes, just in case they need reconstruction due to the Corruption or Hallow taking them over. [WIP]
  9. Change my arena base block of stone into a non-corruptible block. [INCOMPLETE]
  10. Find more stone, as I’m converting most of it into grey bricks and sandstone bricks are better in my current stage of the world. [INCOMPLETE]
  11. Make at least Terraspark boots or better, if I can find those damn Lava Waders I’ve spent hours trying to find. [WIP]
  12. Try and find all the floating islands. [WIP]

If anyone has more suggestions, again I would love them! Thanks, also how do you think this list is? Let me know.

Attachments

• 11727BFA-ADB3-457A-843A-8D7565207594.jpeg
    11727BFA-ADB3-457A-843A-8D7565207594.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 40
  • AD96C6D7-B1B3-468E-A37C-62A789435F4D.jpeg
    AD96C6D7-B1B3-468E-A37C-62A789435F4D.jpeg
    328.8 KB · Views: 46
  • A4D4C88C-8178-424F-8CB7-BCCA25151A6F.jpeg
    A4D4C88C-8178-424F-8CB7-BCCA25151A6F.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 32580922-D639-47B0-A4B1-311D52632548.jpeg
    32580922-D639-47B0-A4B1-311D52632548.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 40
So
The corruption and hallowed ‘V’ spread will ignore the helevator you have built, but I would suggest getting the best gear you can for your class, grinding materials to make Mech Boss summons, or at least the materials you can obtain, get most, if not all pre-hard mode NPC’s you can (make sure they’re in their favorite biomes), grind some money for good reforges on your accessories and weapons, get the flutty boots, maybe even the Terrasparks if you can, and build arena’s for all the mech bosses, as well as Plantera

So
The corruption and hallowed ‘V’ spread will ignore the helevator you have built, but I would suggest getting the best gear you can for your class, grinding materials to make Mech Boss summons, or at least the materials you can obtain, get most, if not all pre-hard mode NPC’s you can (make sure they’re in their favorite biomes), grind some money for good reforges on your accessories and weapons, get the flutty boots, maybe even the Terrasparks if you can, and build arena’s for all the mech bosses, as well as Plantera
Yeah, definitely trying; Lava Waders and the Ankh Charm I need are defo making this hard. Thank you very much though for the input, and yeah! Did realise that, but if I separated my biomes up it could make the difference I need. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom