Latest Fixes and Improvements Now Available for Terraria: Journey's End on Consoles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
loki you know the boring bow right
Do I know of it, that it is in the code, and that some players (as usual) have found some way to get them in game? Sure, nothing new there.

Am also aware of the sporadic reports (with no reproduction steps) of players having supposedly seen the item drop legitimately in game.

If there are additional details, especially "how" this is supposed to happen, would love to hear it. :)

Define doesn't work? Doesn't appear at all? Cannot be accessed? What precisely are you doing/trying?
When I use it the piggy bank appears but I cannot access it. At 1st it would let me access it sporadically by pressing use button super fast. This method often ended up closing out the piggy bank inventory menu but worked for a few weeks and I assumed some else would complain and a patch would fix it eventually, but now I cannot access it at all. I've tried with other characters on the same ps4 profile and also by signing out of my ps4 profile and logging in on a different profile and using a different character that way too still no luck. I don't put my ps4 online very often and the last time I updated was on the journeys end release for ps4.

do you want to join the anti-griefing squad where people who were grief i will help them rebuild and give them stuff so they can get it back

When I use it the piggy bank appears but I cannot access it. At 1st it would let me access it sporadically by pressing use button super fast. This method often ended up closing out the piggy bank inventory menu but worked for a few weeks and I assumed some else would complain and a patch would fix it eventually, but now I cannot access it at all. I've tried with other characters on the same ps4 profile and also by signing out of my ps4 profile and logging in on a different profile and using a different character that way too still no luck. I don't put my ps4 online very often and the last time I updated was on the journeys end release for ps4.

First I've heard of it - what control scheme?

Sounds like a conflict between buttons maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom