Working as Designed Lava Charm is not dropping from Obsidian Crates

Sonic_X

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Samsung Galaxy S5
I literally getting everything exept Lava Charm. I opened nearly 100 crates and get nothing. It shoukd have 5% chance to drop. It is a bug or I have really bad luck...

Yea it appear to not be a bug and apparently it is bad luck which is strange because I tested it and I open like a few crate over like 50 or 60 and I managed to get over two lava charm no problem 😌

Yea it appear to not be a bug and apparently it is bad luck which is strange because I tested it and I open like a few crate over like 50 or 60 and I managed to get over two lava charm no problem 😌

Ok but you opened Obsidian or Hellstone Crates? ;)

Unfortunately, this is entirely intentional and you're probably just having incredibly bad luck. Assuming Mobile only has the 1.4 update instead of 1.4.1, the chance of getting a Lava Charm from Obsidian Crates should be 1/40, but I had to open around 120 of them to get any in my playthrough on PC.

I also double checked and I was able to get a Lava Charm from opening enough Obsidian Crates and Hellstone Crates.

As others have said it is a very rare item. The drop rate was increased with the 1.4.1 update so it will still be pretty low until as it is still on the 1.4 update. Don't give up! You'll get the Lava Charm eventually if you continue lava fishing!

Back
Top Bottom