Lava Charm: The Rarest Item

I think it took arond two or three weeks,and I didn't do that.I also did other things,like spread healing hearts and mana starts all over my bridge,by killing enmeies with the flame homing thingy before I fought the wof.Plus I did my whole small world.
Meanwhile I just run to the edge of my world, chow down a water walking and obsidian skin potion and start fighting WoF

I think it took arond two or three weeks,and I didn't do that.I also did other things,like spread healing hearts and mana starts all over my bridge,by killing enmeies with the flame homing thingy before I fought the wof.Plus I did my whole small world.

If that isn’t overpreparation I don’t know what is.

You can compeltely replace all the effects of the lava waders with 2 potions...

I will say, I did get all the materials for it by blind luck not long ago and it was nice to just always have those effecfs active for general exploration, where with the potions you only use them when you know you’ll use them like building hellbridges or Duke Fishron.

But all the grind it takes for all of its items is *really* not worth going out of your way for, it’s not worth a bit of QoL. They buffed the spawnrate on water walking boots and lava charm and then undid it all by adding obsidian rose (and lava charm is still to rare anyway - it should have the same drop as other chest items and be available in any cave layer so you get it when you need it).

If that isn’t overpreparation I don’t know what is.

I will say, I did get all the materials for it by blind luck not long ago and it was nice to just always have those effecfs active for general exploration, where with the potions you only use them when you know you’ll use them like building hellbridges or Duke Fishron.

But all the grind it takes for all of its items is *really* not worth going out of your way for, it’s not worth a bit of QoL. They buffed the spawnrate on water walking boots and lava charm and then undid it all by adding obsidian rose (and lava charm is still to rare anyway - it should have the same drop as other chest items and be available in any cave layer so you get it when you need it).
yet somehow I still get defeated.By the WOF.I even made wrath potions,and endurance and ironskin,I do overprepare.But never enough I guess

yeah, i don't mind that there's an accesory that gets replaced by potions, as long as said accesory can be obtained earlier than those potions, somewhat often. Also the fact that it could be combined with an accesory that most people are already using means its basicly free on your build (until you realise the amphibian boots power that is).

The only issue here is rarity, the fact that there are 3 rare accesories needed for it means that unless you are extremly lucky you will always get the 2 potions before lava waders.

yet somehow I still get defeated.By the WOF.I even made wrath potions,and endurance and ironskin,I do overprepare.But never enough I guess
The key to defeating the WoF is not having a long bridge, it is having the right weapons and either having enough speed to outrun it or giving yourself enough distance.

Back
Top Bottom