OOC Lava World OOC

Orifan1

The Destroyer
remember when you were little and you sometimes pretended that the floor was lava? well your doing it again. this time in an RP.

i need a lot of help with this RP. i need someone to design a Mall for this to take place in.

What type of mall? Do you want it to be a shopping mall, and how many floors would have? And application? And is flying restricted?

What type of mall? Do you want it to be a shopping mall, and how many floors would have? And application? And is flying restricted?
1. shopping
2. as many as you feel is justified. maybe keep it to 1 floor for now and add some floors if this ends up growing bigger
3. working on that. i swear i am.
4. within reason. as long as you can still be knocked off of whatever you are using to levitate, you good. stands (As in the ones from JJBA) are exempt from this rule)

Okay got it.

Floor one:
Cookie Chaos - Cookie store. Why not?
PsiCash - Psychic Bank? IDK, it's a bank, leave it at that.
Ortiel's Ordeals - It's a fancy pawn shop.
Avellones' A - It's for some reason a sport shop thing. IDK. I'm losing brain cells at the same time while making this.
Unhinged, Unglued, Unstable - It's a very bad office store.
Post Bans - The post office, known for being banned in multiple countries for bad stuff.
Braincells - Help.
Stale Standard - That one shop no one wants to go to.

Floor two:
The food court - Why is it on the second floor? Because visit my local mall.
Cost of Modern - That one Furniture store.
Cat Combo - A vet and animal shelter. Why is it in a freaking mall?
Bad Wolf Magic - Basically Hot Topic but more edgy and just weird.
Cake and Hot Buns - Dying help. Food stuff.
Zuo Tuo Spicy Chicken - Um... a food court thing, IDK
Untitled Store - Oh noe goose.

There's a small amount of stores. I might add more later.
Right now, I need my Braincells to recharge.

Mind if I add two more? Feel free to put these wherever.
Sweet Pretzels - A pretzel shop, because Malls have those. At least, where I live.
VideoPad - A DVD rental store for movies and episodes of television series.

Adding even moar.

First floor:
Sheep - It's um... a sheep themed mattress store.
Neverclick - A computer store. It doesn't sell any mouses tho...
Beep beep boop video games - Gamestop but better and more retro games.
Lorem ipsum - Just a place full of random stuffs no one wants.

Both Floors:
Awe mechanic - Basically Sears but it's not going out of business. At least not until the lava comes.

Second Floor:
C.B. Labs - If you want to be different, come here. We'll handle the rest... (Cameo appearance. Though going to chalk it up to being a bit um... a split part.)
League of DD&MD - Dungeons, Dungeon, and More Dungeons... Why?

Adding one more, cause we're missing a book store!

Book and Read - A pretty fancy book store. They've been going out of business in many locations lately due to declining sales, but they're still quite a popular place to go to in terms of getting books.

aight so map is prob going to come monday as im going to be away from my PC for a considerable amount of time. that being said, great stores so far. though i have a question:

should it be a literal "the floor is lava" scenario, or the floor is lava like it was in that one episode of community
in which abed has a crazy :red: hallucination in which he thinks the floor is lava because he refuses to accept the fact that Troy is going on a tour of the world. and because of his hallucination, he decides to convince the dean to host a campus-wide game of "lava world", with the prize for "last man standing" being a mint condition print of a comic book, with an estimated value of 50K

Outside:
Trash Man - It's the trash man. Also hundreds of thousands of Trash Elementals that going to melt into the lava that shall fill the entire mall.

Back
Top Bottom