Pixel Art le art

Judge me!

• Appealing to my retinal area

• Okey

• Mediocre

• The government should stop my sinful hand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey everybody!
My finals are next week, so after that, I'll start this thread up again.
Sorry for making all of you wait so long :(

@Charon (In case You dont get alerts, which you stated earlier in-thread)

Can I request my OC?

Full Specs: Hallowed Armor (Mask) Dyed Red&Black, Wielding Excalibur, with Paladin's Shield, Charm of Myths, and Fire Gauntlet, if possible, Can the Excalibur and Paladin's Shield fit my Armor Color Scheme? I would use under the Art section of my Signature, where Credit will obviously be given. (Because stealing is for people who want their Wrists cut off)

Reference Image:
Edit: Hmm, that Paladin's Shield is a little bit hidden, lol.
Okay, so I'm back after a while. Do you want me to make you a custom armor set? I only do pixel art stuff.

I think that I'm going to end this thread, bc nobody really has commented here for requests or anything, and it appears that I am not a talented pixel artist as 1/4 of people think my work is bad. ;(
Any moderators can lock it. (@Tunnel King, if you could, that'll be helpful)
Sorry everybody :sigh:

I think that I'm going to end this thread, bc nobody really has commented here for requests or anything, and it appears that I am not a talented pixel artist as 1/4 of people think my work is bad. ;(
Your work isn't bad. Just people don't need sprites and stuff atm. I'm sure they will at some time.

the reason that everyone voted the worst vote in the poll is because it is the 'funny' option. also, why lock it? just leave it open, people might want to request something sooner or later. i will request something if no one else wants to :D

the reason that everyone voted the worst vote in the poll is because it is the 'funny' option. also, why lock it? just leave it open, people might want to request something sooner or later. i will request something if no one else wants to :D
I agree with this. Don't lock it, keep it open.

DON'T.
Don't lock it m8.
99% of all art threads get this many, if not less replies. Plus, you're better than some of those popular, in my opinion.

You're very talented.
And don't let any :red:heads ruin your
self-esteem.

Tunnel King: If you are reading this, and you know Charon wants this locked, DON'T LOCK IT.
A good art thread doesn't deserve to get locked.

And yeah, I agree with @chops. You'd get less downvotes if that option was less funny. :p
For example, PhoenixBlade. He requested something, and said he liked your art. But he still voted for that option (99% possible it was for the lolz).

But still. Look at the upvotes though! Some of those people are really good artists, like HTT.

So please. Please change your mind. This art thread doesn't deserve to be locked, @Charon.

Your work isn't bad. Just people don't need sprites and stuff atm. I'm sure they will at some time.
Don't lock it m8.
99% of all art threads get this many, if not less replies. Plus, you're better than some of those popular, in my opinion.

You're very talented.
And don't let any :red:heads ruin your self-esteem.
So please. Please change your mind. This art thread doesn't deserve to be locked, @Charon.

I agree with this. Don't lock it, keep it open.
Thanks, everybody. :passionate:
I'll keep the thread open. :)

Is there a chance I could request a miniature pixelized King Boo sprite thingamajig? Any pose is fine, and I'd prefer the original look of it and not the one from Dark Moon.

Is there a chance I could request a miniature pixelized King Boo sprite thingamajig? Any pose is fine, and I'd prefer the original look of it and not the one from Dark Moon.
Yep!
I'll start on it right away.
You do mean the one from the Gamecube Luigi's Mansion - right? Or the new modern look (aka just a Boo with a crown)

EDIT:
king boo.gif

I used the sprite from good ol' Super Mario World and edited it a bit.

Last edited:
May I request a version of the Power Loader from Alien 2 (film) in the style of those cool geometric robots? You have a very innovative style that looks fantastic, and the vibrant colors make it even better, so I wouldn't give up your thread.

Yep!
I'll start on it right away.
You do mean the one from the Gamecube Luigi's Mansion - right? Or the new modern look (aka just a Boo with a crown)

EDIT:
View attachment 124422
I used the sprite from good ol' Super Mario World and edited it a bit.
Thanks! Yes, I did mean the original from the GameCube version, sorry I couldn't say for sure earlier. Got busy. And I really do love it! I'ma use it everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom