PC Le epic panda shop REOPENING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic_Aiz

Terrarian
Now, I would like to clarify that i do have a large quantity of almost every item but the higher the tier or boss level you get from being able to get it will be higher.
(Example: Post moon lord stuff would be like around at least 10 plat to 80 gold coins and will get lower or higher if i change it)

I will have a sale on a certain catagory of items 3 or 4 at most and I will post it in the comments.
(Example: SALE: MoonLord, Post plantera, Golem)

opening is 8:20 am and closing is 10:20 pm. Weekends will be later, opening time is 8:40am closing is 12:00am

Rule's: I expect to have a fair sale with no scam's, no lying, do not argue with me about something stupid but I trust the fan base of Terraria to not be that stupid to do any of that, but you never know.

Prices will be decided on how rare and how much of the item you're buying. Put you're EXACT order in the comment's and we will go to a world (Which will be mine) I will have you're order. (IF YOU WANT YOU'RE ORDER TO BE PROCEEDED MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE COINS AND YOU'RE ORDER HAS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED AND NO ADD ON'S WHEN IN THE WORLD, cause I will not go get them)

Last edited:
give me a day cause today i am packing for a trip to the beach so i may get back to you either early moring for 9:00am. sorry for the wait!

I have sad new's. After getting to the Beach Hotel my Terraria files were corrupted and I tried to verify the integrity of the game files that didnt work so I have to redownload the game it may take a few hours but it may get done soon. I am so sorry for the hold up. Since I backed up all my charater files and world files I should be back up and selling in no time!

Ok, i have all boss bags except for dukefish Cause i only fought him once and never again will i fight the heccin fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom