PC Le epic panda shop REOPENING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry to bother you but how much would it cost to get one treasure bag pre-plantera? or endgame?

Last edited:
I’ll do 26 gold we can negotiate prices or we can even just trade if that’s fine but I am about to shower so give me like uhhhhhh 10 or 15 minutes or less

Oh! You’re new! I do t need that many coins I’m happy with the 26 gold but if you insist I’ll take it if it makes you happy :)

I also friended you.
[doublepost=1548128138,1548127889][/doublepost]Ill also throw in a free Eye of chthlu yo yo one of the endgame yo yo's i think!:pinky::pinky:

cool 26 gold and thank you so much :pinky: i'm so sorry about replying late i feel asleep but im off of work all day today so when ever a good time for you ill be down for it.

Im off school as well so guess we can do it in about 5 min i am makin me some breakfast tea and some eggs and bacon and i get to you when im ready.

Same!
[doublepost=1548165178,1548164885][/doublepost]I am Alucard when you're ready just join me server password is just e

Hello! I was wondering if I could purchase a Nazar and Megaphone. If you have those in stock, what would they cost? Thanks!
Hello! Currently I am in town and I can’t get to any orders at the moment, but the nazar and megaphone are 20 gold together, and we have a sale on anhk shields if you are interested in that!

Youre 2 hours late to send that but im ready when you are.
[doublepost=1548547669,1548547628][/doublepost]Name on steam is runescape legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom