Learning to build stuff

Just started this, idk what to do with it :/
Capture 2017-11-25 11_17_00.png

[doublepost=1511573415,1511573355][/doublepost]My first detailed Build!
Any Suggestions or Tips?
Capture 2017-11-25 10_30_01.png

For the first picture, maybe some kind of guard barracks with a passage under it? As to the second, good job overall. The smoke thingy on the roof looks a bit funky, and if you're trying to do spiral staircases you might try replacing the wall in the middle with something to make it look like a center to the stairs, also remove every other step in the middle of it because those are the ones behind the center.
I really like your fireplace (besides the aforementioned smoke thingy that I can't spell the name of even with auto-correct) and just the fact that you have so many dev armors, how the heck did you get so many dev armors?
Anyways, if you keep building you'll get better and better and begin to have your own great style, but it doesn't hurt to look at other people's builds and listen to what they say (or read) to get more ideas for your own builds. (This is a rather long post for me... weird)

Just started this, idk what to do with it :/View attachment 188657
[doublepost=1511573415,1511573355][/doublepost]My first detailed Build!
Any Suggestions or Tips?View attachment 188658
Thanks for the advice! and the dev armor came from all my expert playthroughs on other worlds, this world is sorta my hub thing so i just put all my most valuable stuff in the builds im working on in this world. (still missing cenx though :'( )

Back
Top Bottom