Least favorite enemies

Anything that flies, whether it be Demon Eyes or Illuminate Bats.

simpsons-fire.gif

Hoplites are annoying just because of their damage and accuracy - they can hit you over a ledge by arcing their javelins, something that is supremely irritating.
Also, Gastropods, just because they shoot you from offscreen, are hard to hit, do ridiculous amounts of damage, and don't drop anything useful.

every type of bat, also turtles, red devil, wyverns because i like to build floating islands, lava slimes because they cause accidental WoF summons in expert mode when building my arena, black recluses because of this:
Screenshot 2017-06-05 23.34.19.png
also medusa, expert duke fishron because of its invincibility, skeleton archers, the martian saucer because of its insane beam, and turtles

Flying fish befor you get cobalt shield.

Impossible to build while it is raining. And everybody knows that the only time it rains is when you want to build and for about a week after (just in-case you wanna try and wait it out;))

1. Anything with the Flying AI
    1. Bats, flying fish & eyes are the top.
  2. Worms
    1. Will murder anyone without having audio.
    2. Annoying af.
  3. Granite elementals
    1. The golems are fine, but these idiots phase through walls!!!
    2. Terraria version of the TF2 turtling Engie, only worse and more annoying.
  4. Lepus
    1. Only good for advancing into HM by getting the souls of might without need for WoF, but the Pwnhammer will be watching you in heaven........
    2. Also good for cluttering that guy's house that you hate so much.
  5. Tumblers.
    1. Sanic but only dried noodles with red glitter for eyes.
  6. And the worst of them all for me?
    1. Necromancers
      1. Time to play Slender, but he actively attacks you every second and jumps away like a coward.

I actually can't believe nobody has mentioned Dune Splicers yet.

You know, the nightmarish, devil-incarnate, monstrous worm that can somehow turn fast enough to kill you no matter where you run and spawn on the surface during sandstorms. THAT ONE.

Also I had a hardcore run ended by a stupid Giant Tortoise digging a Plantera arena. Not my favorite either.-_-

Last edited:
When you make the mistake of going into a spider cave right after the start of hardmode and get swarmed by Black Recluses. It's probably my fault for going there in the first place, but getting most of your health wiped off and then getting hit with one of the more damaging debuffs in the game within the first few seconds of being inside isn't fun either.

CRIMERAS. FKING CRIMERAS.

Eaters of Souls are OK, they're the most common enemy in the corruption. Only other one in pre-hm is the Devourer and thats no problem

Crimeras fly in, usually mid combat, and decide to screw you over while you're trying to deal with spiders and face monsters, sadly to no avail.

You can trick Eaters of Souls into stacking on eachother.

But 2 different enemy types are ridiculously difficult to do this with.

*sigh*

Harpies and Derplings: I swear they spawn way more often, and swarm construction sites.
Also, it takes way to long to grind for the damnable giant feathers.

Medusae are also annoying: even if your the god of your world, they'll find a way to waste your time.

The worst of them all though, is every single monster from the Nebula Pillar.

Wyverns, they used to be the bane of me in space trying to get Giant Harpy Feather.

Then, second on the list are Flying Snakes, always screwed me over while I'm trying to fight Golem.

The Sharks from Sharknado and Cthulhunado spawned by Duke Fishron too, awfully annoying to deal with.

And finally, derplings and herplings, they're so fast and still deal a good damage to me in late-hard mode gear.

The Rune Wizard. I have NEVER managed to kill him. And THEN to find out that he drops useless vanity items!!! WTF? Something so hard to kill should have a cooler drop. At least the medusa occasionally drops a medusa head weapon.

After that, anything that can get into my house during an event. GRR. Wraiths, I'm looking at you.

The Rune Wizard. I have NEVER managed to kill him. And THEN to find out that he drops useless vanity items!!! WTF? Something so hard to kill should have a cooler drop. At least the medusa occasionally drops a medusa head weapon.

After that, anything that can get into my house during an event. GRR. Wraiths, I'm looking at you.
imo the vanity is one of the best

Back
Top Bottom