Console Legacy Ocram Trophy turned into Andrew Sphinx Painting

Talon1254

Terrarian
I didn't know where to put this, just a little miffed that I worked extra hard to have some sort of legacy item from Pre 1.3, and coming to find out that 1.4 patches that legacy item from the game.
I get that it was for cross-platform play but certainly there had to be a different option.
Is there any way for there to be a client side change? Especially for offline/personal maps?

Attachments

• 20220127_165246.jpg
    20220127_165246.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 167
I didn't know where to put this, just a little miffed that I worked extra hard to have some sort of legacy item from Pre 1.3, and coming to find out that 1.4 patches that legacy item from the game.
I get that it was for cross-platform play but certainly there had to be a different option.
Is there any way for there to be a client side change? Especially for offline/personal maps?
Sorry but no this was the only way to reach parity, and more likely have a better chance to achieve cross play but not garunteed

Yeah your not going to get it back, but you can cross your fingers and pray on hopes and wishes that DR manages to get their pipe dream of TmodLoader mods / Steam Workshop rescource packs onto the ports so you can change the painting to the trophy / get a mod that brings the old console exclusive content back

Yeah your not going to get it back, but you can cross your fingers and pray on hopes and wishes that DR manages to get their pipe dream of TmodLoader mods / Steam Workshop rescource packs onto the ports so you can change the painting to the trophy / get a mod that brings the old console exclusive content back
that i could live with lmao

Back
Top Bottom