Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info m8. When I was hunting for the most common/useful attributes on weapons, I remember finding some weird stipulation with reuseDelay. I'm pretty sure that it's used exclusively for consumable items with a delay (like potions). There may be an attribute out there that controls a rest period after using an item, but I haven't found it so far.

Okay I'll keep looking into it.

I am getting errors, after I tried to modify an item to make it do more damage, but after the mod, the game always crashes if I try to tweak the game.
Error Images: https://imgur.com/gallery/pzknz Is there any way of completely removing the settings that were made for an item, also, how do I get the not TFC locale version of Terraria Tweaker? Also, I think the Assembly Manager doesn't work, because if I press save button, it doesn't do anything. Also, I am running Windows 10, Terraria is Steam Version

Last edited:
I am getting errors, after I tried to modify an item to make it do more damage, but after the mod, the game always crashes if I try to tweak the game.
Error Images: https://imgur.com/gallery/pzknz Is there any way of completely removing the settings that were made for an item, also, how do I get the not TFC locale version of Terraria Tweaker? Also, I think the Assembly Manager doesn't work, because if I press save button, it doesn't do anything. Also, I am running Windows 10, Terraria is Steam Version

Delete Terraria.exe and the "TweakStore" folder from your install directory and run a Steam Verify Game Cache. (you will lose all created assemblies)
To get a non-TCF version of Terraria Tweaker, you'll have to do some extensive web searching or find a friend who has a one.

HOWEVER, both the issues of the Assembly Manager and wanting Fix Red's Wings will be solved with Terraria Tweaker 2! TT2 does away with the Assembly Manager for a brand new tweaking process that's far more streamlined. Terraria Tweaker 1.3.2.1 was (and still may be) the final update for the 1.X branch, as it's sustainability is low with TT2 very near to release. Be on the lookout for upcoming (very soon) news.

The TT2 closed beta sign up period has ended, thank you to those who are participating!

Big Announcement of A Cool Thing (Terraria Tweaker 2 Closed Beta)

Cool things are cool, right? If you're looking for something particularly cool to try out, sign up for the Terraria Tweaker 2 closed beta! In order to deliver the best user experience to all the awesome users of Terraria Tweaker, nothing is more valuable than your feedback! As such, I will be running a short testing cycle very soon to iron out bugs & clean up features before the official release.

If you're interesting in participating in this very cool thing, take a look at the details over here: http://www.tiberiumfusion.com/product/tt2/

TO CLARIFY: Having a closed beta does not mean that Terraria Tweaker 2 will become paid-for!
TT2 will be free of charge, fully-featured and unrestricted as always.

On a sidenote, thank you to everyone who has tried Terraria Tweaker over the years! While this tool is certainly not in the top 10 by popularity, it's nonetheless humbling to have a few hundred downloads every version. :happy:

Last edited:
Delete Terraria.exe and the "TweakStore" folder from your install directory and run a Steam Verify Game Cache.
It still didn't work. It has still the same error. I tried Deleting Terraria.exe and TweakStore folder, and tried to verify game cache, but it still gives me the same error. I need to make the application act like it was first time launched, because even if I delete TweakStore folder it still gives me the same error if I try to patch. If I play the game not patched, everything works, but Terraria Tweaker breaks it. I could know if Terraria Tweaker is fixed for me, when it doesn't show me the check boxed checked, but when they are checked after a reinstall, I know that it will break the game again.

It still didn't work. It has still the same error. I tried Deleting Terraria.exe and TweakStore folder, and tried to verify game cache, but it still gives me the same error. I need to make the application act like it was first time launched, because even if I delete TweakStore folder it still gives me the same error if I try to patch. If I play the game not patched, everything works, but Terraria Tweaker breaks it. I could know if Terraria Tweaker is fixed for me, when it doesn't show me the check boxed checked, but when they are checked after a reinstall, I know that it will break the game again.

Run the faulty patching operations on vanilla Terraria, close TT, then send me the generated log at C:\ttdebug.log

so right now, for no reason, Terraria started working. But last time I tried patching Terraria, it just didn't work. I even tried patching Terraria on another location, because I know that some programs just don't want to work when in the location/file name are characters like "ž". And it gets annoying when applications do that. So sorry for wasting your time by my errors that randomly disappeared.

so right now, for no reason, Terraria started working. But last time I tried patching Terraria, it just didn't work. I even tried patching Terraria on another location, because I know that some programs just don't want to work when in the location/file name are characters like "ž". And it gets annoying when applications do that. So sorry for wasting your time by my errors that randomly disappeared.

No worries m8, that's the magic of technology

I use Tmod and well, I was able to get the extra accessory slots to work, but not the social or persistent ones. :(
I hope future versions are more Tmod friendly.

Would it even be possible to use this as a way to create useable tmods based on this as a framework?
Like a sort of easy mod maker tool?

There are a few little tweaks I'd like to make but don't seem worthy of full mods.

I use Tmod and well, I was able to get the extra accessory slots to work, but not the social or persistent ones. :(
I hope future versions are more Tmod friendly.

Would it even be possible to use this as a way to create useable tmods based on this as a framework?
Like a sort of easy mod maker tool?

There are a few little tweaks I'd like to make but don't seem worthy of full mods.
Terraria Tweaker is a traditional (in effect) patcher for Terraria, not a utility to create modified Terraria assemblies for distribution (which is a fuzzy legal area). Coincidental compatibility with tModLoader is exactly that - coincidental.

Try TerrariaPatcher

Why is mediafire not working???Tried from Russia download from different browsers,but nothing came of it.WHAT'S GOING ON???!!!

Ok, so I've tried this and this was mine resoults:

- Virtual persistent accessories! Have the effects of an accessory without actually equipping it! - actually it's not working at all.

- Get more accessory slots! Unlock the expert mode slot for any world along with a secret 7th slot! -this one is working fine as long as I'm playing on a fullscreen.

- Turn social slots functional! That's right, accessories in the social slots can provide their effects and bonuses! -tried this because virtual persistent accessories wasn't working but this option is a failure also.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I really wanted an effect of Greedy Ring or Shield of Cthulhu without wearing them. Is there a possibility that this tweak is in a conflict with Thorium Mod I have installed? Or maybe I simply missed something important?

Ok, so I've tried this and this was mine resoults:

- Virtual persistent accessories! Have the effects of an accessory without actually equipping it! - actually it's not working at all.

- Get more accessory slots! Unlock the expert mode slot for any world along with a secret 7th slot! -this one is working fine as long as I'm playing on a fullscreen.

- Turn social slots functional! That's right, accessories in the social slots can provide their effects and bonuses! -tried this because virtual persistent accessories wasn't working but this option is a failure also.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I really wanted an effect of Greedy Ring or Shield of Cthulhu without wearing them. Is there a possibility that this tweak is in a conflict with Thorium Mod I have installed? Or maybe I simply missed something important?

It's simple - Terraria Tweaker is not intended for use with tModLoader or anything that is not Official Terraria!

Thx for reply. I tested it without tModLoader and it's working fine.

I'm a bit disappointed that I can't use those two together but I do understand. It's a great tool anyway.

Hi,Can you please tell me how I can make a item spawn any npc I want with omnipatcher and will it work in multiplayer. Just wondering. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom