Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the value is too high, and thus "wraps" back around to 0 or something similar. Have you tried attacking with the item to see if the knockback is indeed stupidly strong or broken as the tooltip suggests?

Well,I already tired to change the value to 20 and the knonkback was still extremely weak.

And no the knonkback of my laser pickaxe is not as strong as I wanted it to be,it's broken as tooltip suggests.

Well,I already tired to change the value to 20 and the knonkback was still extremely weak.

And no the knonkback of my laser pickaxe is not as strong as I wanted it to be,it's broken as tooltip suggests.

Ensure that you're processing values as floats when decimal values like knockback, that's likely it.

Two questions concerning Omnipatcher.
1: Is there a way to make an item deal throwing damage?
2: Can the non-blue-highlighted atributes be processed as floats? If so, I think I can think of a way of delaying an attack after swinging a weapon.

Two questions concerning Omnipatcher.
1: Is there a way to make an item deal throwing damage?
2: Can the non-blue-highlighted atributes be processed as floats? If so, I think I can think of a way of delaying an attack after swinging a weapon.

1: I'm not sure, but I'd wager the programming for that is far more complex than basic item attributes. I'll take a look at how that works before the TT2 release.
2: For whichever option you select, EVERYTHING is processed as such. So if you choose floats, both blue and non-blue attributes you've checked will become floats.

Would it be possible to have the persistent effect of any accessory? Or at least most of them? I think that section is a little outdated.
A few additions I think would be neat: a persistent yoyo bag, a celestial shell or any of its components, the whole architect gizmo pack instead of just the extendo grip.

Would it be possible to have the persistent effect of any accessory? Or at least most of them? I think that section is a little outdated.
A few additions I think would be neat: a persistent yoyo bag, a celestial shell or any of its components, the whole architect gizmo pack instead of just the extendo grip.

Yes, more persistent accessories will be added in future updates. A whole bunch may make it's way into the initial TT2 release

hey to unistall the mod do i just close it and the effects go away or is there somthing i need to do

You can use the red reset button in the assembly manager to reset Terraria to vanilla state (or run a steam game cache verify). To uninstall Terraria Tweaker, use the provided uninstaller.

Is there a way to edit the stats from armor? I'd love to unnerf the spectre hood. 40% damage reduction is ridiculous. With the health restoration cap in place of only 40 hp per second, the nerf of both vampire knives and of the spectre armor are entirely unnecessary, especially in expert mode when stuff is dealing 100+ damage to you per hit in said armor.

Is there a way to edit the stats from armor? I'd love to unnerf the spectre hood. 40% damage reduction is ridiculous. With the health restoration cap in place of only 40 hp per second, the nerf of both vampire knives and of the spectre armor are entirely unnecessary, especially in expert mode when stuff is dealing 100+ damage to you per hit in said armor.

I'll take a look into armor set bonuses, thanks for the suggestion

Can i use the omnipatcher to remove the stupid "player only" homing effect on the Book of Skulls?
When moving around the skull will home in on the player that cast it resulting in the skull straying far away from intended destination.

Can i use the omnipatcher to remove the stupid "player only" homing effect on the Book of Skulls?
When moving around the skull will home in on the player that cast it resulting in the skull straying far away from intended destination.

Thanks for the suggestion, you can look forward to that in TT2

Is is at all possible to edit how many blocks a pickaxe mines when you swing it at a block? I attempted changing the width of the Picksaw (Thinking that meant mining width), but that did nothing, as far as I could tell.

Is is at all possible to edit how many blocks a pickaxe mines when you swing it at a block? I attempted changing the width of the Picksaw (Thinking that meant mining width), but that did nothing, as far as I could tell.

Like mining a 2x2 or 3x3 square of blocks with one swing? That'd need lots of research and a dedicated feature tweak, but I'm really intrigued by the idea - so you might just see something like that in TT2

Like mining a 2x2 or 3x3 square of blocks with one swing? That'd need lots of research and a dedicated feature tweak, but I'm really intrigued by the idea - so you might just see something like that in TT2
I was thinking it would be something like having individual mining width and height modifiers. Not exactly mining in a 2x2 or 3x3 cube, so much as the ability to mine 1 block, and have the blocks next to it get broken as well. For example, applying Mining Width 1 would cause the blocks immediately to the left and right of the block you targeted to break as well, and immediately on top of and underneath the block when modifying Mining Height.

I was thinking it would be something like having individual mining width and height modifiers. Not exactly mining in a 2x2 or 3x3 cube, so much as the ability to mine 1 block, and have the blocks next to it get broken as well. For example, applying Mining Width 1 would cause the blocks immediately to the left and right of the block you targeted to break as well, and immediately on top of and underneath the block when modifying Mining Height.

In a plus shape of sorts, got it. I sure hope this is possible to create once I get some research done

Brief Announcement Thingy
I'm shooting for a July 12th release of TT2 - the second anniversary of TT's launch on Terraria Online, years and worlds ago. If I need to delay, it shouldnt be long at all.

Something else: With the Wayback Machine, I made several crawls of notable pages to me of Terraria Online in the hours before its shutdown (for sentimental value and all), but something's gone wrong. The captures of the forums board, my original TO thread for Terraria Tweaker, Transcend's original TO thread for TerrariaPatcher, and every other page I've tried have lost the majority of their data; only the website header shows while the actual threads are missing. Most unfortunately, our saved memories of TO seem to have been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom