Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've got a bit of an issue with this mod. I'm attempting to increase the size of the Wooden hammer, and can't figure out how to do so. I tried changing the scale (I set it to 5), and went in game. I know the changes took effect because I also changed the damage, and that worked. But the hammer is now so small that it's invisible. It still hits enemies if I touch them. I tried messing around with the scale value, but nothing I try works, I can't even reset the size. Is there something I'm missing?

Any way to make you able to have more than 7 accessory slots (without enabling functional social slots)? I wanna be able to have at least 8 - 10 slots without being overpowered (or more overpowered than that).

Hey, I've got a bit of an issue with this mod. I'm attempting to increase the size of the Wooden hammer, and can't figure out how to do so. I tried changing the scale (I set it to 5), and went in game. I know the changes took effect because I also changed the damage, and that worked. But the hammer is now so small that it's invisible. It still hits enemies if I touch them. I tried messing around with the scale value, but nothing I try works, I can't even reset the size. Is there something I'm missing?

I believe the width & height attributes control the size of the hammer projectile, however they're disabled due to unexpected and fatal results once modified. This may change in the future.

Any way to make you able to have more than 7 accessory slots (without enabling functional social slots)? I wanna be able to have at least 8 - 10 slots without being overpowered (or more overpowered than that).

No, accessory slots are not expandable in count due to the structure of the game code. The functional social slots mod is the only way to get more than 7.

TT hotfix 1.2.0.9 is out! A quick fix for that annoying bit of the omnipatcher where the ID field scrolls instead of the main panel.

Version 1.2.0.8 has over 1100 downloads! Thank you everyone!

When I try to start, it doesn't even give a crash message, the action lingers for 20 seconds around 11.03 MB then completely stops, I tried installing dotNet 4.5, but it wont allow me to. `:cry:

When I try to start, it doesn't even give a crash message, the action lingers for 20 seconds around 11.03 MB then completely stops, I tried installing dotNet 4.5, but it wont allow me to. `:cry:

You must have .NET 4.5 or higher (and VC redist 2013) in order to run Terraria Tweaker. If you cannot install .NET, talk to your system administrator.
[doublepost=1461470836,1461470261][/doublepost]TT version 1.2.0.10 is here! Much-requested godmode features have been added :happy:

Hey TiberiumFusion, great work. I'm having a ton of fun with the modded Red's Wings, and the omnipatcher is amazing.

I have an issue with the omnipatcher though. I can't enter values above 100. When I try to, the field resets to 100 a few seconds after I click away. Everything else works, I've got the recommended .NET framework and VC redist 2013. For what it's worth, I'm running a Windows 10 machine.

Thanks!

Edit for clarity: I mean the item ID number field. Otherwise, values go as high as I want.

Last edited:
Hey TiberiumFusion, great work. I'm having a ton of fun with the modded Red's Wings, and the omnipatcher is amazing.

I have an issue with the omnipatcher though. I can't enter values above 100. When I try to, the field resets to 100 a few seconds after I click away. Everything else works, I've got the recommended .NET framework and VC redist 2013. For what it's worth, I'm running a Windows 10 machine.

Thanks!

Edit for clarity: I mean the item ID number field. Otherwise, values go as high as I want.

Thanks for the bug report, it's now fixed in version 1.2.0.11. You can use the inline updater or this thread to grab it

Are there any plans to expand this tool beyond just simple tweaks and number changes?

How you acquire items is a huge part of the experience and how strong mobs are too, it'd be great if I could easily edit the drop list of mobs, their HP/Damage, their spawn rate, where and when they spawn, item recipes, etc. It'd allow for players to re-balance their entire Terraria experience as they see fit with a very simple to use tool.

Are there any plans to expand this tool beyond just simple tweaks and number changes?

How you acquire items is a huge part of the experience and how strong mobs are too, it'd be great if I could easily edit the drop list of mobs, their HP/Damage, their spawn rate, where and when they spawn, item recipes, etc. It'd allow for players to re-balance their entire Terraria experience as they see fit with a very simple to use tool.

Thanks for the suggestion, and that may very well appear in some future TT update

I've spent several days and checked everything possible, but even still, TT still refuses to work, does it not run on windows 10? Or is it not backwards compatible with .NET's latest framework? This is the only program that I've set to be unblocked and still not run so you gotta help me out here. :dryadconfused:

I've spent several days and checked everything possible, but even still, TT still refuses to work, does it not run on windows 10? Or is it not backwards compatible with .NET's latest framework? This is the only program that I've set to be unblocked and still not run so you gotta help me out here. :dryadconfused:

You must have dotNet 4.5 or higher as well as the 2013 VC redists installed for TT to run. Ensure that both are installed, reinstall them is applicable, and try again. "TT still refuses to work" is pretty ambiguous, so I'm not quite sure what the issue you're experiencing is. If you're still having troubles, send me the contents of the debug log, found at C:\ttdebug.log (you can open it in notepad)

I'd also like to chime in about the program not starting up. More specifically:

"Open task manager and watch TT start. If Terraria Tweaker gets several megabytes of RAM, then crashes, it is the program having troubles instantiating itself. Try the .NET repair tool. Ensure there are no restrictions or GPO objects on your account blocking the execution of programs like Terraria Tweaker. Finally, try deleting the "FixTerrariaCf.ini" file in the directory where Terraria Tweaker is located."

This is the issue I'm having; it reaches about 10 MB and then just closes down on its own with nothing happening. I've taken the measures in the post (although I can't find any file named "FixTerrariaCf.ini"), but the same problem persists. To clarify, I have .NET 4.5 and the 2013 redists installed.

Lastly, I'm using Windows 10 (64-bit), and I guess it's important to note that several months ago (about six, maybe more) the program worked fine on the same machine. So could it be due to a Windows update?

"Open task manager and watch TT start. If Terraria Tweaker gets several megabytes of RAM, then crashes, it is the program having troubles instantiating itself. Try the .NET repair tool. Ensure there are no restrictions or GPO objects on your account blocking the execution of programs like Terraria Tweaker. Finally, try deleting the "FixTerrariaCf.ini" file in the directory where Terraria Tweaker is located."

This is the issue I'm having; it reaches about 10 MB and then just closes down on its own with nothing happening. I've taken the measures in the post (although I can't find any file named "FixTerrariaCf.ini"), but the same problem persists. To clarify, I have .NET 4.5 and the 2013 redists installed.

Lastly, I'm using Windows 10 (64-bit), and I guess it's important to note that several months ago (about six, maybe more) the program worked fine on the same machine. So could it be due to a Windows update?

Send me the contents of the ttdebug.log file, found at the root directory of your C:\ drive

Run this version and send me the log contents again: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ki6mz83liyax9y/TT1211TCF[B]-CSEH.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom