PS4 Legacy world - fire trap freezes game

For the first time since converting this world I decided to visit my hard mode dungeon farm, in which I made an area full of spike, spear & fire traps to farm for wisps and other goodies. The game froze and had to be shut down via PS button when approaching the dungeon overland or in flying in my UFO four separate times. A fifth try, I went underground and was able to get to my trap farm in the dungeon.

When I activated the timer on the traps, the game would freeze momentarily every time the flame traps fired. I haven't noticed this bug before so I'm reporting it here. I have yet to try a different world where I have a pumpkin moon arena that also uses fire traps.

For the first time since converting this world I decided to visit my hard mode dungeon farm, in which I made an area full of spike, spear & fire traps to farm for wisps and other goodies. The game froze and had to be shut down via PS button when approaching the dungeon overland or in flying in my UFO four separate times. A fifth try, I went underground and was able to get to my trap farm in the dungeon.

When I activated the timer on the traps, the game would freeze momentarily every time the flame traps fired. I haven't noticed this bug before so I'm reporting it here. I have yet to try a different world where I have a pumpkin moon arena that also uses fire traps.
Thanks for sharing this info @MajorMalfunction. I’ve seen another member that has some short freezing when using fire traps, though I don’t think it freezes it permanently for them like it did for you.

If you haven’t already, I encourage you to send in this information along with a copy of the world in question straight to the developers so that they can see it firsthand.
Send bug info here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
Instructions on how to send in the world here: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

Back
Top Bottom