tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but no. And why do you regret it?

I'll try to add an option for that in next update.
10 luck point for my opinion is a lot.I always start event like pirate/martian invasion and luck bonus is triggered quite often.After 4 waves of invasions it's start annoy.
Anyway,i found old backup files and now i play again with basic 1 luck
[doublepost=1465666924,1465666542][/doublepost]And my personaly opiton about luck system-increase luck ONLY with assesories and potion

10 luck point for my opinion is a lot.I always start event like pirate/martian invasion and luck bonus is triggered quite often.After 4 waves of invasions it's start annoy.
Anyway,i found old backup files and now i play again with basic 1 luck
Hmm.. well, ill lower the luck effectivness then. And also make the sound effect less loud. As for the increasing luck, it's totaly optional, you don't have to do it. Same as mana or health.

I.. did not expect that to happen.. o0'
fihQzpJ.png

I mean.. Thank you :D

I have a bad news. Most of you voted for adding the option to turn on and off Luck system but... such a thing is not supported by tModloader. I tried to make a workaround, so you could disable it and enable via item use, but unfortunatly, that does not work either. The only option left for me is to remove the Luck System from Legend of Terraria 3 and make it separate mod.

I have a bad news. Most of you voted for adding the option to turn on and off Luck system but... such a thing is not supported by tModloader. I tried to make a workaround, so you could disable it and enable via item use, but unfortunatly, that does not work either. The only option left for me is to remove the Luck System from Legend of Terraria 3 and make it separate mod.
Looked like that was in second place anyway, so it doesn't sound too bad.

@Sapharan Obviously this is up to you, and if you did choose to do this, it would pretty hard and probably frustrating, but, it is possible, I think, to create custom GUI (using spriteBatch), like e.g. CheatSheet, and you can probably make it appear only when you are in the settings menu. Though I can see why basically no one would be happy doing that, I just wanted to assure you that it is possible, just extremely difficult.

I have found 3 multiplayer server bugs so far with this mod
1. money does not drop
2. goblin and pirate invasion go on infinitely
3. lilith and the succubus' giggle can be heard by everyone that has seen her no matter where they are in the world

I have found 3 multiplayer server bugs so far with this mod
1. money does not drop
2. goblin and pirate invasion go on infinitely
3. lilith and the succubus' giggle can be heard by everyone that has seen her no matter where they are in the world
it also cause drop issues that were immediately fixed when we removed the mod from the server

I will look into those. I haven't really thought about multiplayer when i was making it, but i'll try to fix them. I already removed the Lucky Finish, and made separate mod, but i will upload these (the update for the mod and the lucky finish itself) when i finish some additional content.

it also cause drop issues that were immediately fixed when we removed the mod from the server
thank you so much because is got pretty annoying having to shut down the server and start it up in singleplayer to get past the invasions and to farm for items

Update!

-Added 11 new mobs (Schrat, Hobgoblin, Wight, Shoggoth, Jersey Devil, Shantak, Bicorn, Chichevache, Kappa, Beelzebub, Amduscias)
-Added 6 new weapons (Morgenstern, Shadowflame Greatsword, Shoggoths Talon, Shoggoths Spike, Shoggoths Servant)
-Added 2 new accesories (Dark Shield, Skull Shield)
-Fixed some bugs
-Lowered the volume of some sound effects
-Removed Lucky Finish System
-Removed Luck System
-Added cross content with Lucky Finish Mod (Queatzacoatl drops Lapis Lazuli)

Lucky Finish Released!

I can't speak for if they'd allow this, but I think it would be really cool if you could work something out with @Hiccup251 so that Lucky Finish has compatibility with their Prefixes for Enemies mod. Increasing the chance for enemies with the Rare prefix to spawn based on player luck (highest luck player in spawn range?) would seem very fitting.

Hmm.. Maybe.. But that is up to him tbh. I don't have to add anything, as for Prefixes for Enemies.. i think he would have to make a second version of it if it would have to work with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom