tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bestiary got me interested. I'll wait until I'm finished with my current run to try this, a lot of the sprites look very good. I just hope their AI and patterns are interesting too.

I really like how you have a beastiary though I wish there was a spritesheet containing all of the item sprites.

The sprites for the monsters look great for the most part (the Custos look kinda off to me). On the flipside, the Dungeon Guardian and the Dead Skull sprites are awesome.

Thank you. Oh, just so you know, Dead Skull sprite is not mine. It's recolored sprite from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

I would like to report that it seems all cave mobs spawn on the surface at night, Even shoggoths and (Those dreaded Mermen....)

Its hard to life in the hallow due to crystalized slimes spawning outside my house constantly.

Another thing is it seems no matter how many npcs i have, spawnrates for this mods mobs never decrease like vanilla mobs...

I would like to report that it seems all cave mobs spawn on the surface at night, Even shoggoths and (Those dreaded Mermen....)

Its hard to life in the hallow due to crystalized slimes spawning outside my house constantly.

Another thing is it seems no matter how many npcs i have, spawnrates for this mods mobs never decrease like vanilla mobs...
that night thing i think its appening to everyone and yes the spawnrates are to high up to now the only way to excape the mobs are hide in a hole (mountain base for exmple) or be up them (like a house with some support beams)

Can spawnrates for enemies like Lilith, Lilim and Malphas be lowered, I got overwhelmed by at least 3 Malphases a couple of times, and also the Skeleton Farmer seems to spawn in tons of Skeleton Dogs when they get hit, like at least 5 before they die. My very early game character is getting his butt kicked with all these enemies

Can spawnrates for enemies like Lilith, Lilim and Malphas be lowered, I got overwhelmed by at least 3 Malphases a couple of times, and also the Skeleton Farmer seems to spawn in tons of Skeleton Dogs when they get hit, like at least 5 before they die. My very early game character is getting his butt kicked with all these enemies
yeah these enemys are hardcore and don't get me started on expert mode

All of the enemies from this mod don't appear in the kill counter, the message say "Kill count unavailable"

All of the enemies from this mod don't appear in the kill counter, the message say "Kill count unavailable"
That must mean they don't have banners, I'm ok with there being no banners in the mod, because it just sounds painful to make, and it really wouldn't make a difference if they were there or not.

Banners would be nice, though, with how many more enemies you have to deal with, though (and maybe some equivalent to Quality of Life's combination banners).

Like i said before, all this will be fixed. Some enemies will appear later in game. Spawn rate will be lowered. And yes, banners are painfull to do but in future i will add them.

Getting this error on server side while killing any mob:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.GetModPlayer(Player player, Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T](Mod mod)
at LuckyFinish.NPCs.LuckyGlobalNPC.NPCLoot(NPC npc) in c:\Users\Saph\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\LuckyFinish\NPCs\LuckyGlobalNPC.cs:line 29
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.NPCLoot(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.NPCLoot()
at Terraria.NPC.checkDead()
at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit, Boolean noEffect, Boolean fromNet)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& messageType)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 bufferIndex)
==========================================================================================================

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom