tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there are slight ones. I also use some of Zoodletecs sprites (after editing them slightly) as stated in credits.

An amazing mod! But when i enable the mod prefixes for enemies it disables legends of terraria then a whole chain of mods go off

An amazing mod! But when i enable the mod prefixes for enemies it disables legends of terraria then a whole chain of mods go off
The two mods are completely incompatible with each other. It was discussed and explained some on the page before this on this thread.

Sadly it doesn't seem like they'll be made compatible again anytime soon, if ever.

The two mods are completely incompatible with each other. It was discussed and explained some on the page before this on this thread.

Sadly it doesn't seem like they'll be made compatible again anytime soon, if ever.
mmm ok weird. maybe the mod creators can chat and make them compatible.

It was stated multiple times that the problem is on the Enemy Mods side. It cannot handle basic tModLoader thing called CloneDefaluts().

Sooner or Later.

Sooner rather than later or later rather than sooner? :redspin:

JK JK, take your time with the update, i know you'll deliver it well.

But, since i'm taking the opportunity to write, may i ask a spoiler? (If no, disregard)
Any use for the Eldin shards in the Soon™ incoming update? Because i still have no clue what they're for (Nothing atm) but sound like something valuable i should hold on to.

patience
ˈpeɪʃ(ə)ns/
noun
  1. the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.
    "you can find bargains if you have the patience to sift through the rubbish"
    synonyms: forbearance, tolerance, restraint, self-restraint, resignation, stoicism, fortitude, sufferance, endurance.

2. Seriously, it's okay to be frustrated but please, try to be patient.

Soo i can see some of you cannot wait for me to update Legend of Terraria 3. Well, it's on hiatus now. reason being that i have a lot of personal stuff to sort out. When i sort it out, i will update the mod, and i will do it, i did not abandon it. But i have no idea when will it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom