Wavebank Legend of zelda custom wave bank

It seems that being inside the Crimson underground (not the hardmode Underground Crimson, but inside where the hearts are) plays normal Terraria music, but I can't figure out why this is. The wiki only mentions two themes, one for the surface Crimson and another for the hardmode Underground Crimson.

It's also an icy biome at the same time, if that helps.

EDIT: Nevermind the icy bit, the ice themes play as they should.

Last edited:
hey eveyone been seraching around for a wave bank for 1.3 fetureing legend of zelda music and no one has got around to making one yet so i went ahead and made one for all of us legend of zelda fans ^.^
track list
1 Night - Title Theme
2 Eerie - Fire Temple
3 Overworld Day - Hyrule Field (Main Theme)
4 Boss 1 - Middle Boss Battle (LoZ OoT)
5 Title (Main Menu) - Great Fairy's Fountain
6 Jungle - Forest Temple
7 Corruption - Ganon's Castle Underground
8 Hallow - Sheik's Theme
9 Underground Corruption - Shadow Temple
10 Underground Hallow - Chamber of Sages
11 Boss 2 - Escape from Ganon's Castle
12 Underground - Dodongo's Cavern
13 Boss 3 - Dinosaur Boss Battle
14 Snow - Ice Cavern
15 Space - Temple of Time
16 Crimson - Kotake & Koume's Theme
17 Boss 4 - Boss Battle
18 Overworld Day Alt. - Kokiri Forest
19 Rain - Windmill Hut
20 Ice - Water Temple
21 Desert - Gerudo Valley
22 Ocean - Zora's Domain
23 Dungeon - Inside Ganon's Castle
24 Plantera - Ganondorf Battle
25 Boss 5 - Battle
26 Temple (Lizahrd) - Spirit Temple
27 Solar Eclipse - Deku Tree
28 Rain SFX x
29 Mushrooms - Lost Woods
30 Pumpkin Boss - Last Battle
31 Underground Alt. - Inside the Deku Tree
32 Frost Moon - [c] Last Battle
33 Underground Crimson - Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly
34 Lunar Event - To The Moon LoZMM
35 Pirate Invasion - Gerudo Desert
36 Underworld - Dungeon Theme LoZ Nes
37 Martian Madness - Romani Ranch Alien Attack LoZ MM
38 Final Boss - Final Battle Against Ganon (normal version)
39. Goblin Invasion - Middle Boss Battle LoZ MM

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ah4lws98pbjt7t/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0

last but not least enjoy the music
Perfect :D thx, brings back good memories of OOT and MM, only ones that are questionable are space and hell, also you could've used a little more Majora's Mask xD

From what I've read, Wave Banks for Mac use ADPCM compression as opposed to xWMA.
...You know, I totally forgot to factor that in.
Well, there ya go, I don't know how Mac's work with Wavebanks ( or anything, really) so uh, tough luck.

...You know, I totally forgot to factor that in.
Well, there ya go, I don't know how Mac's work with Wavebanks ( or anything, really) so uh, tough luck.
I don't have access to a system that can run XACT, so I can't compile one for Mac. One option would be to compile a new Wavebank in ADPCM and check if that works. It won't run on Windows since that requires xWMA compression, so the Mac version would have to be tested be someone who has Terraria on Mac.

Shall I provide more details?

I think this problem occurs on Windows, as well. When I start the game, there is no sound, and when I check the options menu, the Music slider is at zero. It also resets to zero whenever I move it. Sound effects slider and ambient slider are both at their normal values, but there is still no sound.

Funnily enough, whenever I change back to normal music, everything works fine.

I'm having the same problem that you were, except I'm on PC and the original music doesn't even work!!! I should have just stuck with my Undertale music, now I get no music!!! Wonderful.
[doublepost=1466476568,1466476204][/doublepost]
I'm having the same problem that you were, except I'm on PC and the original music doesn't even work!!! I should have just stuck with my Undertale music, now I get no music!!! Wonderful.

Hmm. It works now. I have no clue what I did, but it works now.

Odd, but great news!

How do you set this up?
[doublepost=1479003294,1479003092][/doublepost]
How do you set this up?
Never mind. I found out. For those who might be looking for the right place:
FOR WINDOWS:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content

so does this work for the latest patch? There's the post above about "You need sandstorm music!" what happens if you load this? does it work? does it not play music during a sandstorm?

noticied that on Ocarina of Time: Gerudo Valley (Desert) there's like 30 seconds of silence at the end. It doesn't sound great in game to hear music then silence then music...

Back
Top Bottom