Maps Legitimate Downgrade to Play Old Custom Maps?

Fury

Lunatic Cultist
Hiyas, I am extremely interested in playing some oooold custom maps that haven't been upgraded for 1.3 - I think Game Launcher doesn't work anymore, correct? Is there any way to currently downgrade to 1.0 or 1.1 (or at all) to play some of these maps bug-free?

I apologize if this thread is in the wrong section and I very much appreciate any info about this. Thanks!

Last time I checked, Re-logic has supported no way to legitimately downgrade to older versions in order to play old maps or mods. The only way that I know of is either backing up the version you wish to play on or piracy (In which if you choose piracy, you will NOT be helped in any way shape or form by most people on this forum, but you probably know this already.) So, if you didn't back up the version, you are pretty much stuck with the current version you either have or the current version of Terraria.

Thanks. Yeah, I upgrade as soon as the new versions come out. There is a utility to downgrade/use any version you want, but it itself was never upgraded for 1.3 so it doesn't (currently) work. Oh well...I'll just have to wait and see if the utility or the maps themselves get upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom