tModLoader LeGurdah's Mod

What piece of content should I put focus on the most?

• Ancient Gem Weapons (they're so awesome :3)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • NPCs (drawing their animations is going to be one of my biggest challenges I ever fought so far)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • More Pre-Hardmode content (thought I forgot?)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • More weapons (what, you require more lead?)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • More gems (I know what you might be thinking of)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bosses (again, animation and intense amounts of coding)

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Armor sets (let's see if I can try and put my spriting skills to the test)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Accessories (yay-yah!)

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Enemies (unleash the horrors!)

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

LeGurdah

Duke Fishron
oSJfNb8.png

"Are you ready for the ancient madness lurking about, amazing things in your face, and weirdness in general?"
In case you're interested on how the first word (and to an extent, my name) is pronounced, it's Leh-gurr-da

Welcome to my mod thread, where you can imagine all of my brain juice being poured into a cup and then being poured into a sink of creation to bring upon you some content.

This is a one-man made mod (and my first) so progress will be averagely slow. Because of this, please be patient should it come to me making big updates.

Currently, there isn't that much stuff I have... but you are free to make a contribution/suggestion of your own to help this mod (no donation is luckily required!)
I do know that an inevitable controversy might surround this mod, so bear with me.

But, before you go on to make a suggestion, here are two rules!

"Pick quality over quantity!"
"Please start off simple!"

If you break one of these rules, they might not get accepted, unless said suggestion is heavily approved of by some people here.
Ideas that were made before 12/16/2017 do not count for this rule.

...And what's my point of the mod you ask? I made this mod to express my love for creating mods itself. I don't know, probably expand more on the game I guess, like what other mods are currently doing now.

Sunday -- Coding time!
Monday -- Spriting time!
Wednesday and Thursday -- Gaming time!
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday -- Any of the above in my spare time.

So far, this mod currently has...
About 54 upcoming items (not counting boss summoning items)
30 mobs and an upcoming invasion
5 pre-hardmode bosses, 5 hardmode bosses, and 9 post-Moon Lord bosses
3 custom music and 1 custom sound
(not telling ya what they are... unless you check the credits)
1 new ocean-themed mini-biome that is only accessible post-Lunar Events
And later on, Boss Checklist support

THE CONTENT
LEGENDS
Any names highlighted in rainbow are items you can only obtain in Expert Mode.
Any names listed in this that are highlighted in yellow are vanilla boss drops.
PRE-HARDMODE

(will do sprite and description later)
Bony Leg
TBA

X9vNHJz.png

Katanamusa Quintuple
So what happens if you're a lazy yet desperate sprite artist who's looking to get a kick out of amalgamating weird monstrosities out of other sprites? This happens.
What you are looking at my friends is a Katanamusa Quintuple, a weapon made out of 3 Muramasi and 2 Katanas that you can make at a Hellforge. It's only two perks are having an auto-swing, along with being able to deal 32 melee damage, so if you'd like, go nuts, whatever.

N1sdkvO.png

Poison Syringe
With these syringes, you are a god! ...Anyways, these syringes are dropped off of Goblin Medics. They can deal 24 throwing damage, and will always inflict Poison on your worst enemies.

(will do sprite later)
MacGyvered Flamethrower
You want to be like MacGyver, right? Well, rob a Goblin Pyromaniac's corpse to get this weapon. It can deal 18 ranged damage, and acts like a normal Flamethrower, but this one fires slower.

HARDMODE
UIO5v0y.png

Mechanical Boss Weapons
Were you disappointed that any of the Mechanical Cart Pieces can't be made into weapons? I don't know why... but here is their alternatives just to get you coming back for more, for some reason.
To make these weapons, it'll require a Heavy Work Bench as your crafting station, with each weapon costing 8 Iron Bars/Lead Bars, 15 Souls of Might/Souls of Fright/Souls of Sight, and 1 Mechanical Battery Piece/Mechanical Wagon Piece/Mechanical Wheel Piece.

With the Laser Staff (left), you can fire long-length lasers that move at an average pace and deal 68 magic damage, only at the cost of 13 mana.
With the Battery Chainsaw (middle), you can use it to chop down trees obviously... while also being able to cause a whopping melee damage of 78.
With the Twins' Mayhem (right), you can fire two arrows. That isn't it's only function-- it converts one of the launched arrows into a Cursed Arrow, and the other one into a Laser Arrow. In addition to all that, it can deal 74 ranged damage.
...And worry not, you can convert them back to Mechanical Cart Pieces at any time by using the same crafting station, though do be wary that you're taking risks to waste some useful materials in the process.

CjVoLux.png

Venom Syringe
Prepare to meet the Poison Syringe's older brother, the Venom Syringe. These syringes are dropped off an Übersanitäter, can deal 51 throwing damage, and will always inflict Venom on your nastiest sitcom rivals.

ZaoA3RC.png

Phone Staff
Say hello to an amusingly strange weapon called the Phone Staff, a Post-Plantera stave (get it? ...Wait, this isn't music at all!) weapon that is capable of dealing 50 magic damage, consuming 13 mana, along with unleashing an annoyingly loud sound wave on your enemies. Each sound waves have a 33% chance of inflicting Confusion.

zXZbFx8.png

Lihzahrd Macuahuitl
If you were a big fan of Mesoamerican history, then I present you the Lihzahrd Macuahuitl, a long, flat club with obsidian blades at the side so sharp that it can cut a horse's head off in one blow. In addition to dealing 88 melee damage, it can launch a slow-moving fireball every swing that bounces off of walls.
It has a 12.5% chance of dropping from the Golem.

(sprite yet to be done)
Sword of Souls
Yes, this is the ectoplasmic sword that drove many Dukes of their time to their blood-driven madness. It deals 96 melee damage, has a very fast use speed, and will have a 25% chance of granting you Rampage.

(will do sprite later)
Warped Page
Where did this page come from? Why does it exist? And most importantly, when did it come into existence? Nobody may know, but this page is known to drop off of Warped Wizards and contains text written in the reverse alphabet. This page deals 90 magic damage, fires four exploding projectiles in quick succession, and has a fast use speed. But the cost? It'll consume 15 health each time upon use. You're welcome.

(will do sprite and description later)
Flintlock Hellfire Pistol
TBA

(will do sprite later)
Shaman's Wolf Pack Staff
If you thought the Shaman of the Wolves weren't horrific enough, say hello to what's been said above. The Shaman's Wolf Pack Staff can summon Zombie Wolves to fight for you that dish out 50 summon damage, and they are capable of lunging at enemies.
PRE-HARDMODE

(will do sprite soon)
Lesser Healing Scarf and Healing Scarf
Do you want to live longer? Are you requesting thousands of cargo containing nothing but healing items? Well, to help sympathize with your mad addiction to those for some reason, these scarves will be the solution to that problem.
What these scarves are capable of is increasing the healing points you get from any healing potions by 25 or 50 respectively.
The Lesser Healing Scarf can be crafted with 8 silk and 5 Lesser Healing Potions, at a Loom.
The Healing Scarf can be crafted with the Lesser Healing Scarf and 10 Healing Potions, at an Anvil.

HARDMODE

(will be doing sprite soon)
Philosopher's Scarf
This upgraded accessory will increase healing points you get from any consumable items by 75, along with having the same functions as a Philosopher's Stone.
The Philosopher's Scarf can be crafted with the Healing Scarf, Philosopher's Stone, and 15 greater healing potions, at a Mythril Anvil.
PRE-HARDMODE
Sorry, I don't have any Pre-Hardmode items in this category. I will add some though, don't worry.

HARDMODE
FgPX9PX.png

"Welcome to the bloody circus show, lad."
Burnt Ticket
In order to acquire the Ringmaster NPC (and to a further extension, open up his shop for the first time), you'll need to snag this item off of any enemies the Underworld, with a drop rate of 5%. That is, if you're willing to risk it.

(will do description and sprite later)
Blood Fragment
TBA

(haven't done sprites yet, so no preview image yet)
Soul of Gright, Wright, & Uaight
Whenever I run out of words to rhyme with, I resort to creating non-sensitive words so it could rhyme. These three souls here are the Soul of Gright (try pronouncing that fifty times fast), the Soul of Wright, and the Soul of Uaight (more tongue twisters, 'eh?).

The Soul of Gright is obtained by killing Thanatis.

The Soul of Wright is obtained by killing enemies in the Underground Desert (even if hallowed, corrupted, or crimsoned).

The Soul of Uaight is crafted by combining all three Mechanical Boss souls and the Soul of Gright, at an Adamantite Forge.

Ectoplasmic Connector
TBA

Void Rune
TBA
LEGENDS
Names highlighted in cyan are buffs.
Names highlighted in faded red are debuffs.
Any names marked with
88tNySr.png
are hardmode only.
Any source of debuffs and names marked with
v2YB4yw.png
are expert mode only.
Any buffs marked with
y7pffQO.png
means they can't be cancelled manually.

By Neoselket
(sprite not available yet)
Blood Poisoning, lasts 30 seconds
"Natural regeneration disabled, and you're losing health slowly"
Inflicted by: A few enemies in the Blood Moon event
It is a combo of Poison and Bleeding, simultaneously preventing natural regeneration and damages you over time (1 health point per tick.)
If you die to this, your death message will say "<player name>'s body decayed"

J00o87o.png

88tNySr.png
Furchtflamme, lasts 10-15 seconds
"Attack power and speed decreased by 10%. Also, you're slowly withering into ashes"
Inflicted by: Thanatis' Fire Beam
Lowers attack power and speed by 10% due to the immense fear embedded in the flames, and damages you over time (3 health points per tick.) Cannot be put out by water.
If you die to this, your death message will say "<player name> disintegrated into ashes"

88tNySr.png
Severed, lasts 45 seconds
"Attack speed lowered by 50%, attack power lowered by 33%"
Inflicted by:
v2YB4yw.png
Rusty Armored Bones (15% chance) and Arthos (15% chance as well.)
Exactly as it says on the tin.

88tNySr.png
y7pffQO.png
Rampage, lasts 30 seconds
"Unleash your inner beast!"
Granted by: 25% chance of damaging anything with Sword of Souls
Increases the swing speed of any melee weapon significantly, at the cost of defense (which goes down by 15.) It has a cool down of 1 minute and 30 seconds.
LEGENDS
Any names highlighted in gold means a rare mob, and thus can be picked up by the Lifeform Analyzer.
If a Non-Player Character (NPC)'s name is highlighted in orange, it signifies that they are Travelling NPCs, meaning they don't have map icons, can't live in homes and have a random chance of spawning anywhere (unless they're restricted to a specific biome.) They're like a Skeleton Merchant, to make it simpler.
PRE-HARDMODE
g2btyHx.png

"So, would ya like a hand wrestle?"
The Strongman
Role: Haven't decided on what role he should have
Requirements to spawn: None
Biome Restriction: Caverns

gemUU5b.png

"Someone told me I looked like a person called 'the Doctor' with a serious skin condition. What does that even mean?"
The Bewildered
Role: Haven't decided on what role she should have
Requirements to spawn: Kill the Eye of Cthulhu, and find her somewhere underground

0vVk9Ei.png

"I'm sorry, were ya lookin' fer this piece of ware?"
The Travelling Goblin
Role: Sells more useful wares to the player the more bosses are killed.
Requirements to spawn: Defeat the Goblin Army
Biome Restriction: None

HARDMODE
PqsKwG0.png

"Admit it, you were ssssssurprisssssed by me sssssuddenly ssssssshowing up, didn't you?"
The Soul Finder
Role: Sends you out hunting enemies (and even bosses) for their souls in exchange for rewards. Is an arrogant prick as well, so enjoy your time reading her intentionally annoying dialogue.
Requirements to spawn: Kill the Wall of Flesh (and technically trigger Hardmode)

U4hYQ2J.png

"Bonjour my good sir! Welcome to the Circus of Valu-- I mean... the circus."
The Ringmaster
Role: Haven't decided on what role he should have
Requirements to spawn: Be in possession of a Burnt Ticket
(sprite will be done later)
"Perform the whip dance!"

Sold for 3 tickets
Ringmaster's Whip

Want to be a true, but senseless Ringmaster? Well, you can with this whip! This post-Wall of Flesh throwing weapon is whipped out like a beast, with 61 throwing damage to boot. The best part about this is that you don't lose it upon using it.

3S3HAuk.png

"Made from rusted metal and a fiery core."
Sold for 8 tickets
Molten Sniper Rifle

Ever thought things couldn't get any weirder? This is the Molten Sniper Rifle, a post-Golem weapon that is capable of shooting three bullets, dealing 197 ranged damage, and finally, converting any Musket Balls shot out of it into Hellfire Bullets.

oDGkbsi.png

"How much would you like if I sold an item worth a grand?"
The Plantwiser
Sells: Gives away some useful and unique items... at a cost
Requirements to spawn: Kill Plantera
Biome Restriction: Underground Jungle
(sprite will be done later)
Critical Clubber
"Bonk!"
Sold for 40 gold coins
What would you be thinking if I told you that there is a melee weapon that has a critical chance of 100%? Welp, it exists! This baby right here can deal 64 melee damage, and has a fast use speed. Are you ready to induce shock and fear into your enemies as you continuously club them with this silly weapon?
Note: You are free to leave a suggestion for this one.
PRE-HARDMODE
Overworld -- Daytime and Nighttime
<Must have a sufficient amount of enemies before an image is to be made.>
TBA

Meteorite
TBA

Blood Moon

by neoselket
Blood Cell -- A red slime. You will always be inflicted with Blood Poisoning if hit.
Drops 1-2 Gel.

Rain

by neoselket
Rain Drop -- Falls from the sky during a rain.
Drops 1-2 Gel.

Underground and Caverns

by neoselket
<sprite not made yet>
Boulder Slime -- Rolls at you like a Giant Tortoise after a few hops. In Expert Mode, they'll be immune to direct damage during this attack.
Drops 1-2 Gel.

Marble
TBA

Granite

Photon Manipulator -- Caution must be taken with this, as this post-Evil Biome boss (Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu) enemy can fire electromagnetic beams out of its chest, bringing alongside a 25% chance of inflicting Electrified.

Blue Pearl Hornet -- Afraid of bees? Got Melissophobia? Then be prepared to be more afraid of this big monstrosity. This medium-sized stony hornet can fire two stingers instead of one. In Expert Mode, they will slash like crazy should you get close to it.

Mushroom
TBA

Ocean

by neoselket
Bubble Slime -- Spawns underwater in the ocean and floats to the surface. Pops when killed instead of exploding, releasing some damaging bubbles that spread out, if care isn't taken.
It drops 5-7 Bubbles.

Jungle
TBA

Underground Jungle
TBA

Desert
TBA

Underground Desert
TBA

Sandstorm
TBA

Evil Biomes
Corruption
TBA

Crimson
TBA

Dungeon

Gunther -- A slow-moving medium-sized skeleton with a board chained to it's back. He is completely knock-back resistant.
Has a 7% chance of dropping a Bony Leg.

Invasions
Goblin Army

Goblin Medic -- Will heal up any goblins that are damaged by throwing syringes at them, and can be devastating if not taken care of first. Spawns post-Evil Biome boss (Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu)
Has a 50% chance of dropping 4-5 Poison Syringes

Goblin Pyromaniac -- Carries around a flamethrower and will open fire upon anyone if they're close. Spawns post-Skeletron.
Has a 5% chance of dropping a MacGyvered Flamethrower

Snow
TBA

Underground Snow
TBA

Blizzard
TBA

Sky
TBA

Underworld
TBA

Miscellaneous

by neoselket
Tear Drop -- Launched like a projectile from the Eye of Cthulhu in it's first phase in Expert Mode. Has a 25% chance of inflicting Confused.
Has a 50% chance of dropping Hearts.

HARDMODE
By Virukino
Forgotten Prison
"...Only those who are foolish enough should be willing to venture through this ancient flooded prison."

Epipelagic Guardian -- Appears only if the player manages to glitch through the entrance, or dig into the prison, without unlocking it first. Is more faster than a Dungeon Guardian if left unhindered by blocks, is capable of teleportation, and will only despawn if all players in its vicinity are dead.
Drops an Epipelagic Soul.

Mesopotamian Javelin Thrower -- Acts like a Hoplite. Can throw scaly javelins at the player character regardless of distance, but are capable of running fast as well.
Has a 25% chance of dropping 42-50 Mesopelagic Javelins.

Bathos Jester -- Acts like a Clown. Throws two bombs that leave behind a continuously damaging Area-of-Effect gas upon exploding.
Has a 25% chance of dropping 6-10 Bathypelagic Bombs.

Abyssal Knight -- A combination of the Creature from the Deep and Granite Golem in terms of how it operates. They can strike swiftly and block with their great shield from all sources of damage, but move at an average speed. These madmen can swim however, thus making them faster.
Has a 1% chance of dropping the Abyssalpegic Greatsword.

Drops from any enemies
Every monster has a 10% chance of dropping the Hadal Key.

By Virukino
The Forgotten Army
"...A vibration ruptures throughout the ocean"
Summoned by: Using the Hadal Key on the Chest of the Depths

Epipelagic Monster -- Ever thought a grunt was easy to kill? Well, they're nothing compared to... whatever these things are. These tortured monster-turned humans now serve under the leader of the military division and will sprint towards any attackers in their sight, breaking down doors and clawing away at flesh in mere seconds.
They're immune to lava, Poison, Venom, and Confusion. They can even swim in water!
Has a 5% chance of dropping Epipelagic Claws.

Mesopelagic Shieldman -- Providing the role of being nothing but absolute tanks, these units will slowly walk towards the player character and bash with their hard-to-pierce shield. They can provide defense buffs for any other enemies around it, making it absolutely necessary for them to be a primary target.
Has a 5% chance of dropping the Mesopelagic Shield.

Bathypelagic Shooter -- Did you know that there's a unit that is somewhat a walking M134 minigun? Well, now you do. These guys can tank hits, but move slow, and will fire fast-paced bullets right away if they catch you on sight. Good luck!
Has a 5% chance of dropping the Bathypelagic Minigun.
Overworld -- Daytime and Nighttime
TBA

Meteorite
TBA

Blood Moon
TBA

Drops from any enemies
33% chance for 2-3 Blood Fragments

Solar Eclipse
TBA

Rain
TBA

Underground & Caverns
TBA

Marble
TBA

Granite
TBA

Mushroom
TBA

Ocean
TBA

Jungle
TBA

Underground Jungle
TBA

Lihzahrd Temple
TBA

Desert
TBA

Underground Desert
TBA

Sandstorm
TBA

Evil Biomes
Corruption
TBA

Crimson
TBA

Hallowed
TBA

Dungeon
<Must have a sufficient amount of enemies before an image is to be made.

by neoselket
Ectoplasm Slime -- A post-Plantera slime enemy. Is capable of ignoring your armor if below 50% of it's life. If it's in Expert Mode, it will have a 33% chance of inflicting Weak if below 25% of it's life.
Drops 3-4 Ectoplasm.

The Duke of Souls -- A post-Golem enemy. Notable for it's extreme resistance to knockback, and will unleash 6 Dungeon Spirits upon death.
Drops an Ectoplasmic Connector and has a 50% chance of dropping the Sword of Souls.

Warped Wizard -- A post-Golem mage enemy. Will phase into reality anywhere near, and fire four exploding projectiles in quick succession until they phase away within a short period of time.
Drops an Ectoplasmic Connector and has a 50% chance of dropping the Warped Page.

Maddened Soldier -- An agile post-Golem enemy. Swings at the player character with a pickaxe if too close, and will not be afraid to shoot with a flintlock pistol if their target's too distant from it.
Flintlock bullets will always inflict On Fire! for 15 seconds.
Drops an Ectoplasmic Connector and has a 50% chance of dropping the Flintlock Hellfire Pistol.

Shaman of the Wolves -- A post-Golem enemy. Once initially spawned, will have four Skeletal Wolves with it, and will bring more back to life if any of them are killed.
Drops an Ectoplasmic Connector and has a 50% chance of dropping the Shaman's Wolf Pack Staff.

Skeletal Wolves -- A post-Golem enemy summoned by the Shaman of the Wolves. They are fast, and are critically harsh in terms of strength and group power. Their only weaknesses are weak knockback resistance and not-so-mighty health.

Eldritch Portal Weaver -- A post-Moon Lord mage enemy. Spawns portals near players that shoot out tentacles that has a 33% chance of inflicting Distortion.
Drops 3-4 Void Runes.

Invasions
Goblin Army

Übersanitäter -- A post-Plantera mini-boss, this armored goblin medic throws syringes that not only heal goblins, but also buff them up to terrifyingly high levels of power. As a main form of attack, they can throw a flurry of venom syringes at player characters.
Has a 75% chance of dropping 30-50 Venom Syringes.

Pirate Army
TBA

Martian Madness
TBA

Snow
TBA

Underground Snow
TBA

Blizzard
TBA

Sky
TBA

Underworld
TBA

Miscellaneous
TBA
PRE-HARDMODE
TtKZqkp.png

"...Continuous hunger for humans is a noted trait associated with this creature"
Fought pre-Eye of Cthulhu
Summoned by: Baiting it with Duck Bait
N2iZYED.png

"...A gigantic living eldritch painting that has been notable for consuming many artist's unstable minds"
Fought post-Eye of Cthulhu
Summoned by: Snapping the Living Paintbrush in half
MmcaAE1.png

"...The machine whirs with extreme electricity"
Fought post-Skeletron
Summoned by: Operating an Electrical Signal Transmitter
Drops
rw9nbkm.png

Electro-T3SL4 SH07GUN
Say, ever been a big fan of electricity? No? Well, what if I told you that this gun can not only shoot out electricity and deal 23 ranged damage, but it can also chain between all enemies in it's vicinity simultaneously? Now are you interested?

<sprite not made yet>
Nikolai Wattzberg
Although slow, curved, and only capable of dealing 28 melee damage, it can have a 33% chance of inflicting Electrified upon your foes.

<sprite not made yet>
Edisoran Strikera
Magic or not, this strange phonograph can spew out music notes at a slow speed that deals 24 magic damage. The music notes a 25% chance of inflicting Confusion upon your foes.

<sprite not made yet>
Steinmetzli Voradici
Do you want to survive in this world of madness? Then here's the Steinmetzli Voradici, an Expert Mode-only accessory that increases all damage types by 20%, with this bonus damage increasing the more health you lose, at the cost of significantly lowering your defense if anywhere below 30% life.
It also has a 15% chance of inflicting Broken Armor on your foe should you ever be hit, with this chance increasing the more health you lose.​
I78Cqc0.png

"...Hoc est bellum."
Fought post-Evil Biome boss (Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu)
Summoned by: Blowing into the Ancient Roman Tuba
mytYiU0.png

"...This deadly sea-woman was one of the many reasons that humans chose not to fish in the ocean for more than 12 hours"
Fought before the Wall of Flesh
Summoned by: Holding out the Glass of the Ocean
HARDMODE
TBA
"...One of the last of the Draeth, this armored monstrosity would do anything it can to protect it's own existence"
Fought post-Wall of Flesh
Summoned by: Smashing a Pot of Essence
Drops

<sprite will be made later
Fork of the Reef
Have you just ever loved poking fun at your foes? Well, now you can literally poke fun with this long trident, which not only does 45 melee damage, but also has a chance of healing 5 health points for it's user.

<sprite will be made later
SH Water Shotgun
"...What is this weapon?" You're asking. Well, the answer is that it's a heavily modified shotgun designed to convert Musket Balls into Steaming Hot Water Bullets. The shotgun deals 40 ranged damage, and has a 20% chance of not consuming bullets. It's user will gain a 12-second long boost of speed should they succeed in shooting any enemies with this.​
qXhnT0M.png

"...A worm-like menace made from corpses of the many dead"
Fought post-Mechanical Bosses
Summoned by: Baiting it with the Rotting Meat
VKWuO85.png

abDdTqD.gif

"...Many who get near, better stay away lest they suffer a painful and gruesome death"
Fought post-Plantera
Summoned by: Activating the Ominous Looking Eye
Q0PZWs7.png

XcJmZ8S.png

atmZsRh.png
uE36e0K.png

F?u?h? p?s?-?????
Summoned by: ???
Xlusuxk.png

"...Even in death, this magically fused together monstrosity won't remain dead"
Fought post-Golem
Summoned by: Breaking the Nameless Device
POST-MOON LORD
These bosses are harder to kill than the Moon Lord alone, and thus will ruin your day should you even think about taking them on. You have been warned.
9RI1tsP.png

"...Those who dare speak of his legacy and army would make others shiver in genuine fear"
Fought post-Lunar Events
Summoned by: Killing the Forgotten Army
NR4N4OM.png

"...One of the most proficient leaders, yet takes pride in sadistic madness"
Fought post-Moon Lord
Summoned by: Raising the Ectoplasmic Court Banner

qCowFj5.png

"...A single suicide attempt was enough to create a haunting corpse-consuming undead monster"
Fought post-Moon Lord
Summoned by: Reading the Codex Corpus

vhksKDf.png

"...An undying, yet murderous ember burns within this headless human"
Fought post-Moon Lord
Summoned by: Holding out a Charred Hand
steouAl.png

wuOmj7W.png

"...Hailing as a former sorceress heir from a dead empire underneath the ocean, she fights and kills ruthlessly with her intense magic to save the lives of billions"
Fought post-TDoD
Summoned by: Unleashing the Draeth Filikine
akHyIhz.png

Drops

<sprite will be made later>
Drill Body Schematics
This is one of the primary components required for making the Reality's Nightmare Drill, and is thus always a guaranteed drop.​
4nLz5AQ.png

CkeHOIh.png

"...Even though he raised an army from the ground up, he was more well remembered for being a betrayed, yet blinded servant of the Demon King"
Fought post-TDoD
Summoned by: Tearing apart a Shadowflame Emblem
Drops

Drill Lever Diagram
This is one of the primary components required for making the Reality's Nightmare Drill, and is thus always a guaranteed drop.​
y6dk9JB.png

"...This mad Western Asian doctor was recognized for breaching the limits of what would be physics, and to an extent, science itself"
Fought post-TDoD
Summoned by: Ionizing the Quantum Portal Machine
Drops

Drill Head Blueprint
DBaEzPh.png

"...A warped monstrosity that is capable of shredding through time and space"
Fought post-Jaden, Basit, and Arthos
Summoned by: Triggering Reality's Nightmare Drill
Drops

BGc1mr8.png

Key of Inevitable Doom
This is a key used to unlock the seal of the Demon King. Can be used as many times as you wish. Plus it's always a guaranteed drop (but does not sell for anything to prevent grinding.)

Vortetix Qallim
Have you ever wondered what a gigantic gun capable of shooting a vortex is like? Well, say no more my good pal, as here is the Vortetix Qallim (don't try to wing it. Just don't,) a heavy gun that shoots a human-sized vortex that spews out any ricocheting electricity in random directions. This weapon can deal 652 mana damage, but will consume 50 mana upon use, so I demand that you use it wisely.​
THE FINAL BOSS OF THIS MOD
9o9nyN0.png

"...Born a monster deep inside, all he strives for is cold-blooded murder, betrayal, and war, all of which give him amusement"
Fought post-Mortem Timor
Summoned by: Unlocking his seal with the Key of Inevitable Doom
BGc1mr8.png

Download Link
Wait, this is a work-in-progress, so... no download link and Mod Browser doo-dad lol?

Also, if it wasn't obvious enough, this mod is built for tModLoader, so go install it first before you go download this mod, should it be released. The link is right here.

Credits
This will expand as time goes on.
  • Re-Logic for creating the very existence of Terraria.
  • @blushiemagic + others for creating the building block that is tModLoader.
  • @Danew Dr for contributing an idea about what could drop the Soul of Gright.
  • @Virukino for currently being a contributor of ideas to this mod.
  • @neoselket for allowing me to use his Slime Expansion slimes.
  • RealFaction:
    • RealFaction and Action Animation for allowing me to use their song, which is G.A.T.E. (The End to End All).
    • RealFaction for allowing me to use his song, Simple Sight (instrumental) (which is the song that plays when you fight the Necromancer from Castle Crasher).
  • Shurrikane for allowing me to use his song, A King.
  • AaronC's technically the one who was responsible for the "The End" sword (which I used for Arthos), so... credits to him I guess.
And did you think that was all? Well, right now. There'll be more where that comes from eventually (and by the time this thread is published, I'll begin working on the mod). If you're willing to support this upcoming mod, copy and paste one of these images onto your signature.

NEW
k4RbeBO.png

[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/legurdahs-mod.55195/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k4RbeBO.png[/IMG][/URL]

OLD
7Qg6n7E.png

[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/legurdahs-mod.55195/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7Qg6n7E.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
Has any of this stuff been coded? The sprites are GREAT (except the strongman and maybe the katanamusa) and you have some good solid ideas. One idea, maybe those un-used souls could drop from one of the new bosses?

To answer those questions you've been mighty curious about asking... also warning, long post.

Has any of this stuff been coded?
#1. Currently, I'm in the basics (a few of them are coded up, yes). I'm trying to get into the complexity of it and when I think I'm satisfied, covered up, and got it done enough, I'll compile the mod and try beta-testing it myself to see if there are flaws, bugs, crashes, or not. But if coding becomes too much of a challenge to handle on my mind, I might consider hiring people as my very last resort.

The sprites are GREAT (except the strongman and maybe the katanamusa) and you have some good solid ideas.
#2. To answer your question about the Katanamusa and Strongman's spriting flaws, the Katanamusa was honestly made rather as an inside joke I thought up, and thus was not meant to be taken seriously in terms of spritework. The Strongman was made waay long ago (before my spriting skills even started to take off like the Hindenburg. The only other sprite I made at that time, and what I consider to be the mark in the improvements of my spriting skill was the Plantwiser, and even then, he still looked better), and I do acknowledge his... ahem, flaws, so I might consider re-spriting him. But for now, this is still deep in the veins of gold to be mined up (metaphorically speaking, this is pre-alpha version 0.0.1), so who knows? His looks could improve over time.

EDIT: In fact, it did in mere minutes. Here ya go, laddie.
mY3p7Wi.png

Still a few more colors than I originally intended, but he now looks way improved than the last version.

One idea, maybe those un-used souls could drop from one of the new bosses?
#3. I was going to consider having either Thanatis or the Necromite drop the Soul of Gright and reserve the Soul of Uaight for something special (...like I dunno, maybe be a combination of all the souls?). In my eyes though, for the Soul of Gright it'd depend on how imposing they'd be at first glance (and to throw in a red herring/spoiler because I'm troll-ish like Toby Fox and Scott Cawthon, the Necromite and Thanatis are going to be another worm boss and eye boss respectively... you know the drill :merchantsigh:).

And finally, I think that is all I'll have to say for this one little post.

Last edited:
I like it!
Maybe I could help with ideas?
Making this mod completely like a sculpture that everybody could carve might've been a great idea after all, ya know? It helps to provide more originality and such. In comparison to very few mods, where making those "carvings into the stone" you can only apply via donations (well, it was their decision after all, not mine).

...Anyways, yes, you're free to help with le (french intended) ideas. Be it, weapons, armor, accessories, anything.

Making this mod completely like a sculpture that everybody could carve might've been a great idea after all, ya know? It helps to provide more originality and such. In comparison to very few mods, where making those "carvings into the stone" you can only apply via donations (well, it was their decision after all, not mine).

...Anyways, yes, you're free to help with le (french intended) ideas. Be it, weapons, armor, accessories, anything.
To be honest, that made 87% sense, but I think I get the point. I will need to know the theme of the mod(If there is one)

To be honest, that made 87% sense, but I think I get the point. I will need to know the theme of the mod(If there is one)
Well, if I can try to make sense, one theme of this mod is going to be ancient, another mechanical, and many other themes left up to people.

Here's a changelog. Enjoy your time reading 'em.

UPDATE #1
Heeeeeeere's Thanatis!
abDdTqD.gif

...Okay I am getting tired of these :red2:ing errors when I make THAT one edit. For now, I'll save the entirety of my thread onto a notepad so that I can slap it right back on there to fix that error in case it happens ever again.

UPDATE #2
Q0PZWs7.png

XcJmZ8S.png

atmZsRh.png

uE36e0K.png

UPDATE #3
Made the enemies section.

Added in neoselket's slimes from his Slime Expansion suggestion.

Implemented Boulder Slime, Bubble Slime, Blood Cell, Rain Drop, Tear Drop, and Ectoplasm Slime

UPDATE #4
steouAl.png

UPDATE #5
Implemented Photon Manipulator

UPDATE #6
DBaEzPh.png

UPDATE #7
SiQepV2.png

Last edited:
The concepts for this mod actually look pretty :red:ing epic...when I have time I might try and help out.

I find this compliment amazing. Can't wait to see what your suggestions would be!

Also...
ANOTHER ANNOYING APPDATE!
  • Added in 3 new items, 1 is sold by the Plantwiser, and 1 is sold by the Ringmaster.
  • Added in a new mini boss for the post-Plantera Goblin Invasion!
Hope you're fine with the Übersanitäter kicking your lovely :red:.

Last edited:
I find this compliment amazing. Can't wait to see what your suggestions would be!

Also...
ANOTHER ANNOYING APPDATE!
  • Added in 3 new items, 1 is sold by the Plantwiser, and 1 is sold by the Ringmaster.
  • Added in a new mini boss for the post-Plantera Goblin Invasion!
Hope you're fine with the Übersanitäter kicking your lovely :red:.
Btw, where did you come up with all this stuff? Are a lot of the bosses references?

Back
Top Bottom