Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

After two months of being at a motivational stalemate with this one, I finally mustered up the motivation and energy to finish it off!

It gave me no end of trouble, from start to finish, but I'm pretty satisfied with the end result! The animation could have been better, but I really just didn't want to delay any longer!

2zoc7l0.gif

Once I've had a little time to let it sink in, I want to try and smooth out the shading on the tail animation . . . its definitely very "claymation-y", but I just need to walk away for a while so my brain can recover from the last 10 hours!

Last edited:
After two months of being at a motivational stalemate with this one, I finally mustered up the motivation and energy to finish it off!

Glad to see you were able to find the motivation to continue! It can get tough to get motivated to finish our projects (I still have a half finished story I want to finish, but haven't had the motivation to finish for a few years). Though I still got motivation for my other projects by seeing you come through this. We help motivate each other!

Lamias are cool creatures, so it is awesome to see the Lamias featured in the game come to even more life here!

It gave me no end of trouble, from start to finish, but I'm pretty satisfied with the end result! The animation could have been better, but I really just didn't want to delay any longer!

2zoc7l0.gif
Oooohh, Lamias. =w=

They're looking nice, good job on this one :)

2zoc7l0.gif

Once I've had a little time to let it sink in, I want to try and smooth out the shading on the tail animation . . . its definitely very "claymation-y", but I just need to walk away for a while so my brain can recover from the last 10 hours!

They're so pretty and cool!

2zoc7l0.gif

YESSSSS ITS HERE
this is a great day
im listening to Panic! At the Disco and RP-ing, and now Leinfors has new art~~

Well, its been 5 months since I've done a new drawing (the Mechanic was done around Christmas, but I didn't reveal her until later). It really took me a while to find some inspiration and time to work on another one of these, but I finally found it in me.

May I present to you, the Cyborg!

2vsrwqp.gif

Well, its been 5 months since I've done a new drawing (the Mechanic was done around Christmas, but I didn't reveal her until later). It really took me a while to find some inspiration and time to work on another one of these, but I finally found it in me.

May I present to you, the Cyborg!

2vsrwqp.gif
Nice to see you're still keeping this up.
while it's design looks pretty simple, it's still looking great, I love the visor's animation as well, great job on that. :D

I really really want to keep going, but the Lamia drawing took SO MUCH out of me, it killed my drive for almost half a year. From start to finish, it took over a month because I struggled so much with the initial layout, and then when I finally got going, it took another two weeks. I normally work for only 2-5 days on these, so that was really frustrating for me.

I considered going more detailed with this one, but my first drawing coming back, I decided simpler was better for my sanity and motivation to draw more.

I'm glad you like the visor, it seems to be a favorite of many people. :)

while this piece is comparatively simple, it is still the same great quality it always has been, if not better! great job leinfors!

Back
Top Bottom