Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

Sort of wanted to go for a more "could fit in one hand" approach with these. Minishark is actually pretty small, its just long.

I almost had to expand the sides of the drawing as it was, which I really didn't want to do (all 5 have been the same dimensions so far), but yeah, I can see that they are a bit smaller than depicted.

This turned out better than I expected.

n3nl1z.gif

I had to cheat on the Minishark . . . its heavily inspired by the Steam card version, practically a redrawing of it, but as its depicted, the gun is almost impossible to use . . . I had decided his pose long before getting to the gun, and when I got to, I couldn't make it work (its shown as having a slot in the TOP you fit your hand in so that it hangs below your arm). Instead I turned it into a Megaman sort of "glove" gun.
Haha, love those bullets flying everywhere. All sideways at some point. And I'm digging the eyebrows.

Oh, very nice. I especially love the details on the belt. The duct tape method of combining accessories has been proven most efficient for decades.

Your art is just unbearably cute. It'd be nice to see you perhaps move onto some mobs later on, once you've finished with the NPCs. Of course, there's no rush, neither is there any obligation.

I have plans to consider more of the humanoid mobs in time. Already Crossbower and Nymph are on the list. But I've still got 18/24 to complete before I'm done!

Interesting. Yeah, I guess so. Well, good luck making these, then! Looking great so far, so I'm assuming the other NPCs and the such will continue to look spectacular.

Hey, nice work man! I'm into art too, but I suck at digital, but yours is awesome! Can't wait to see what you post tonight :)

Ha! There's nothing better than Bob Ross's happy little trees. Very nicely done.

Due to extraneous circumstances, this one currently has no animation. This will eventually be remedied, when I come back and add a few more fun details to it. But for now . . . Truffle featuring Baby Truffle.

w859iv.png

Had a hard time here . . . the majority of Truffle art is either visceral and creepy, or very low-detail and cute. I wanted to get a middle road . . . I still wanted him to seem friendly and fun, but keep the inhuman nature (portrayed in his tendril like arms) and closer detail, even if it were in cartoon form. I also felt that, lacking clothing, his body would need some extra detail to make up for it. I experimented a lot with various shading and patterns, and while I'm not 100% satisfied with the end result, I'm content with it enough to let it stand.

I think this was one of my more challenging drawings, and I think I made a decent attempt, though I'm sure there was a lot more I could have done with it.

Due to extraneous circumstances, this one currently has no animation. This will eventually be remedied, when I come back and add a few more fun details to it. But for now . . . Truffle featuring Baby Truffle.

w859iv.png

Had a hard time here . . . the majority of Truffle art is either visceral and creepy, or very low-detail and cute. I wanted to get a middle road . . . I still wanted him to seem friendly and fun, but keep the inhuman nature (portrayed in his tendril like arms) and closer detail, even if it were in cartoon form. I also felt that, lacking clothing, his body would need some extra detail to make up for it. I experimented a lot with various shading and patterns, and while I'm not 100% satisfied with the end result, I'm content with it enough to let it stand.

I think this was one of my more challenging drawings, and I think I made a decent attempt, though I'm sure there was a lot more I could have done with it.
Aww, I wanted the baby one to dance! Nice work though!

Back
Top Bottom