Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

Glad you like them! I just recently got my first drawing tablet, but I haven't gotten a chance to give it a spin yet. Hope to have some new stuff soon though!

kd6gqx.gif

So its been just under 8 months since I drew my "sad taco" doodle one night after Taco Bell failed me, it being the first real attempt at a drawing in about a decade. Since then, I've been on a bit of a personal renaissance and journey of artistic self discovery. I've always liked art, I've always been good at "drawing something I see", but I've never, ever been able create original designs or variations on characters before . . . I could only carbon copy.

Somehow, I finally broke through that barrier here, and now I suddenly find myself able to (painstakingly) create these fun and amusing renditions of the Terraria NPCs. Its a lot of work for me, and I get impatient with the process sometimes due to my extremely slow drawing speed, but I'm so happy to be able to do it at all, after decades of inability.

So here I am, 14 characters in out of a current goal of 30. Its taking a long time, but I intend to continue with every single one of them, and maybe include more as time passes. I've also begun to branch out into other works, with one such piece coming down the pipe shortly, though it is by intent that these will be infrequent until I finish with Terraria. With that said, thanks for the support thus far . . . you guys keeping an interest helps motivate me, and wanting to do more! I've got some short term plans on the next few NPCs I'd like to draw, so things should stay interesting well into the new year!

Current Completion!
4iisex.png
ny9y0x.gif

2vsrwqp.gif
2zoc7l0.gif
10mr536.gif

Terraria NPCs

2v3fn0z.gif
23uakwm.gif
33f9spj.gif
2eziq9s.gif
2ja1du.gif
2qalrpy.gif
15n6hac.gif
2nr0oid.gif
723ymb.gif
n3nl1z.gif
oqkl0p.gif
34jep2s.gif
30mmyz6.gif
16i9z85.gif

Guests
2wehocg.gif

Let me know what you think! :D
If Terraria had this style of art, I would literally explode.

So I haven't done anything in over a year due to being busy and a few failed drawing attempts, but I've been building up to do some more art starting this month, and I decided to get the rust off with something different . . .

And so I must apologize that this isn't the standard fare of Terraria character! Instead it is Moira, the newest Overwatch hero!

Moira.png

This was a very technically challenging piece for me, and I feel like I learned a lot, and I pushed some of my previous drawing limits and (hopefully) broke some bad habits.

Apparently some people were surprised to know that I've never used layers in any of my work previously; well, I was taught how to do THAT now, and thank goodness for it, I can't imagine having done this without them. I also expanded my canvas size to make up for some pixelation issues that were evident in my previous work (due to having used an older monitor when I started, that later became really ugly to me).

This was the most detailed piece I've done before, which I didn't really consider seriously until I really got down into the nitty gritty of it 20 hours in. I'm looking forward to the next project being simpler.

Definitely not done with Terraria stuff, I think I plan to tackle a new one this month if time allows, but I needed to experiment a bit I think!

Unfortunately, unlike a lot of artists, I'm super slow . . . this took me ~30-35 hours of active drawing, and I might be underestimating it a fair degree. So fitting in more stuff will be heavily dependent on available time in my week. :)

Back
Top Bottom