Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

Its not dead, but I don't have anything new to contribute.

I'm a very slow artist, and I simply don't have the time in the day to handle many of the activities I need to. I've had to sacrifice my art to make room for other things, because it had a tendency to suck me in for a week and a half at a time for a single, relatively small piece of art, at the expense of other responsibilities.

If I were a faster/more efficient artist, I probably would have kept at it, but unless a buttload of freetime comes my way, its on indefinite backburner. :(

Its not dead, but I don't have anything new to contribute.

I'm a very slow artist, and I simply don't have the time in the day to handle many of the activities I need to. I've had to sacrifice my art to make room for other things, because it had a tendency to suck me in for a week and a half at a time for a single, relatively small piece of art, at the expense of other responsibilities.

If I were a faster/more efficient artist, I probably would have kept at it, but unless a buttload of freetime comes my way, its on indefinite backburner. :(
I see. Well, if you ever find the time for some new art, I'll be waiting eagerly.

Dang, Lein, this is some good art.

The only problem I have is that the Pirate Captain has all his teeth but one, which is missing, yet none of them are gold teeth.

It's only a missed opportumity, that's all :)
Pretty good art though, I like that they're all gifs.
I also have no idea how you plan to draw the Lost Girl.... Considering.... Nudity.... But ok xD

I had pretty specific plans for the Lost Girl, would have been pretty funny too. But I gave my self a rule; "Lost Girl comes last, after I did everyone else". And I didn't finish, so, no Lost Girl. :p

I actually brainstormed a lot about how I wanted to do many of these, and should I ever resume, some of those plans would likely be followed up on. I had things specifically in mind for the Clothier, Dye Trader, Wizard, Elf Archer, and Lost Girl. The rest were still undetermined.

I had pretty specific plans for the Lost Girl, would have been pretty funny too. But I gave my self a rule; "Lost Girl comes last, after I did everyone else". And I didn't finish, so, no Lost Girl. :p

I actually brainstormed a lot about how I wanted to do many of these, and should I ever resume, some of those plans would likely be followed up on. I had things specifically in mind for the Clothier, Dye Trader, Wizard, Elf Archer, and Lost Girl. The rest were still undetermined.
DO NOT let those die. Write em down so you don't forget your ideas. (if you haven't already.) I'd love to see them if you ever found yourself with some extra time to draw them. :)

I don't forget, they are all very clear in my mind :)

The problem is that it usually takes me about 20-30 hours to do these drawings due to how slow I am, so it takes a LOT of free time.

I don't forget, they are all very clear in my mind :)

The problem is that it usually takes me about 20-30 hours to do these drawings due to how slow I am, so it takes a LOT of free time.

20-30, 200-300, 2000-3000, still better than I could do. AND they're animated, which is far beyond my capability. .___.

They're very nice, Lein.

Thank you. :) I'm generally pretty happy with them, just not with the time constraints required to put them together.

I certainly wouldn't call you slow. You're putting decent effects on for this, like glow, shading, certain designs on armours, etc.... and it's animated. 20-30 hours seems decent for this, only thing is if you don't have time it gets in the way. So at least realize your art is very fine, and I don't believe you to be slow, even for an artist. (but for me, yes. The extent of my drawing ability is like... MS Paint-levels.. xD)

Actually, I got slower the more I drew.

The Pirate Crossbower only took me a few hours. The more recent ones usually took closer to 30.

Been looking through these again, and I really appreciate the amount of hours and attention you're putting in a single piece.

Each of them really has their own charm, and the hours you put in animating them is amazing as well. It's really understandable that things are taking more time when you're paying more attention to details. But the difference between them is noticeable as well. I love the improvements in them.
The idea that each character art has their own cute animation is what makes your art unique from each other.

I do not know whether you'll continue on this for the time being, but I would appreciate it when you're coming up with something again. :)

Another fun fact: the animation process is usually kind of an easier, after-thought.

I might spend 25 hours on one, and then the animation only takes 2-3. Not trying to sell myself short, just an observation. Once I reach the animation phase, its the home stretch.

Terraria: The AAAnime Series
Produced by LEinfors
Sponsored by: Luxury Shampoo

why do they look like girls
all of them
except the witch doctor
but hey

you uploaded art and thats one hell of an act

They are fairly chibi, though I don't think they look like girls (aside from the female characters, of course). Its just an art style.

Yes, male Animé characters still have larger eyes.

And technically, we have no idea what Gender the Goblin Tinkerer is, maybe male? The game uses the King Statue to move him... But same for the Truffle...so...

Well, since I finished fixing the tinypic re-uploads, no reason not to post the most recent addition, Zoologist!

I had some pretty extensive plans for this one, I wanted to make it much more complex and include more animation work, but time was unfavorable given the massive pre-1.4 work rush, and I'm not sure if I'll ever find time to revisit it . . . I could do an entire additional piece in that amount of time.

I'd like to do more of these in the future, but I'll have to figure out the right work/life balance for that. :)

ebwzeuY.gif

Back
Top Bottom