Other Less Suggestive Female Hurt Sounds

I think this would be a decent suggestion to start out the new forum with.
I got my friend to buy Terraria, and the first thing she noted about the game is the ridiculous female damage sounds. I've always kinda disliked them too, so my suggestion is simple.
I'm asking for female hurt sounds that won't make someone's parents suspicious of a game, or in general, make someone ask "what the hell are you playing?".
I think it's generally bad that the female hurt sounds essentially stop anyone that lives with other people (especially kids with their parents) from playing the game with a female character without headphones on, without risk of someone coming in and thinking it's a really bad adult film.

You asked for it, here it is.
Less suggestive and more realistic female pain sounds.
Be sure you backup the 3 Female_Hit_#.xnb files in Terraria/Content/Sound/ and place theses in your Terraria/Content/Sound directory instead.
Personally I find these sounds to be far more unfitting, but hey, I'm not using them so who cares. :p

Coming Soon: "Less Suggestive" versions of all game sounds. I'm at 34/149 sounds lol

Attachments

• Sounds.zip
    75.1 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
It feels awkward when a female gets hurt in the game and someone's in my room.. kudos OP

Back
Top Bottom