LET'S ALL USE OLD SPICE ODOR BLOCKER BODY WASH

Xeragi

Terrarian
Well now that I have your attention, hello.

I don't actually play this game despite owning it on PC. I'm just here to stalk @Ery.

Nice to meet you all. If you have any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask.

That information is classified. Once you're a high enough rank you can be filled in on the details. Good luck on climbing the ranks, soldier.

The welcome is appreciated o' wise cat holding a flaming skeleton head. The purpose of that skeleton head, I may never know.

Not sure if I want to know.

Welcome to the forums! You can read the real rules but here are mine!

1. Don't be mean it's not nice
LYJ3QEFuMguHjP9xOYquywpgzIY2iK5oujYPJ9khVYdX2C8atvQ48NHnj5jbNd1g_FHeKR4-HGsLl-HSs9Y1BDiyoaXvyRBJ1olMuvarbUGcbpPZ8RakynA6XZZ91vuxjrFq-2U

2. Don't annoy people its annoying
ta4OFnb5hV9rszXjnDxAEmt_Cp7oB8B9j_TYvYMRNt7fvQ4bZ8hDAWGiUsdUwJjYMfvV9W7R9yWTYZIEN2nyyDrOmhsjDhAjW_NUWOLHiSegoutvioWc5Gc_4G3Ufg4DgPzUKuc

3. You MUST have fun
h_U9mCR37K53IEohLDSU41R1Upcla797p_1kaWDKLn4oAIbNNBeQXNM3Ua2_ogkcjkHSvdCM_jqK-E4ANoF2CZQklUCtVchQXW3Tlj8pWIqh2XmV_pklfSzjAxBkM5O9CtoEp08

4. Don't die it's bad for your health!
HJvV5Y4dusKNZX6KcESS4KOjvZnMZPUagq4HMH1BLgtsIz_eq4XkLSkIb3okT37IQoeKKNNzvVwkFDnipfFrz2YtHqtc_u71nefAL4fMDsEMTAcAdCaOJnk-v25LRka12HGqsyM

5. Don't let me drive you too cR@zY!1!!11!!
F5b4IJc1xHCm9nMWDatyaJn52iR0qOlTf3pjHYvYLa1U5CzRyYpFE9LMnK_lB_W2cv4iLT-g_yBcvKwyNkJTNKryuLHKpKth1b0qu0Uu131SO6kd7luiYL7-QzClhkFUtIlZ_2s

If you don't play the game. Why did you say you can answer any of our questions? But if you don't play it you might not know about the game? No?

So if someone asked you about Terraria, You wouldn't know what you ._.

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll have a fun time here

Just beware of her hugs
I've known Ery long enough, so I should be alright. I appreciate the warning though, and thank you.

Welcome to the forums! You can read the real rules but here are mine!

1. Don't be mean it's not nice
LYJ3QEFuMguHjP9xOYquywpgzIY2iK5oujYPJ9khVYdX2C8atvQ48NHnj5jbNd1g_FHeKR4-HGsLl-HSs9Y1BDiyoaXvyRBJ1olMuvarbUGcbpPZ8RakynA6XZZ91vuxjrFq-2U

2. Don't annoy people its annoying
ta4OFnb5hV9rszXjnDxAEmt_Cp7oB8B9j_TYvYMRNt7fvQ4bZ8hDAWGiUsdUwJjYMfvV9W7R9yWTYZIEN2nyyDrOmhsjDhAjW_NUWOLHiSegoutvioWc5Gc_4G3Ufg4DgPzUKuc

3. You MUST have fun
h_U9mCR37K53IEohLDSU41R1Upcla797p_1kaWDKLn4oAIbNNBeQXNM3Ua2_ogkcjkHSvdCM_jqK-E4ANoF2CZQklUCtVchQXW3Tlj8pWIqh2XmV_pklfSzjAxBkM5O9CtoEp08

4. Don't die it's bad for your health!
HJvV5Y4dusKNZX6KcESS4KOjvZnMZPUagq4HMH1BLgtsIz_eq4XkLSkIb3okT37IQoeKKNNzvVwkFDnipfFrz2YtHqtc_u71nefAL4fMDsEMTAcAdCaOJnk-v25LRka12HGqsyM

5. Don't let me drive you too cR@zY!1!!11!!
F5b4IJc1xHCm9nMWDatyaJn52iR0qOlTf3pjHYvYLa1U5CzRyYpFE9LMnK_lB_W2cv4iLT-g_yBcvKwyNkJTNKryuLHKpKth1b0qu0Uu131SO6kd7luiYL7-QzClhkFUtIlZ_2s
Uh... sure, thanks... I think. I think the first one is a bit redundant to itself...

*strays remarkably close to big red "Ban Spambot button"*

Hmm, it appears this one has developed sentience. I suppose it can stay!
I'm decently sure I'm not posting suspicious links or spamming one odd thing over and over, so no worries. No spambot here... maybe.
If you don't play the game. Why did you say you can answer any of our questions? But if you don't play it you might not know about the game? No?

So if someone asked you about Terraria, You wouldn't know what you ._.
If you have any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask.

You should, uh, probably read a bit there buddy.

Last edited:
okay good idea

i smell good now

..oh. Welcome to TCF. Enjoy your stay and consider entering the Creation Compendium when you get the chance. It'll get you on the front page, lol.

Hello and welcome to TCF! Bathrooms to your left, snackbar dead ahead, and a shape that we don't acknowledge the existence of to the right. Oh yeah, also, just beyond that shape that totally doesn't exist, there's a pit of eternal death. You may want to steer clear of that.

Back
Top Bottom